Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Dr0g0n. I was hoping that was the case as I am having a hard time coming up with the 500,000 coins to buy the thing to let me level them up more than level 10. So far I am in chapter 7 and it hasn't been all that hard and my ranger dragon is level 8 so I hope I can stick it out to the end.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I just made a huge bone head mistake! I was feeding Ranger and kept going to Level 15. 100,000 food!!!

I usually spend gold to start Ch 10 early. IF I speed up now to start Ch 6 early it would save quite a bit of gold. Would speeding up now buy me an extra day overall?
    If you pay to start Ch 6 early you will get extra time for Ch 6 only, Ch 7 will start as usual, ie you will NOT get an extra day overall

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    DR0G0N I'm pretty sure this is a continuation of the story leading up to the "darkness" that is coming to the Dragon Isles. That's the long shot game, and Flatfoot posted something in the last tales about that ultimate act/darkness. The dragons with red eyes and foul temperaments is in keeping with the last tale. So I'd say it's definitely part of the story arc.
    YES!!! Someone who understands me! OMG, you're like the only one who knows what I'm asking and actually answers my questions after several attempts of posting the same questions and trying to explain what I'm asking. I was beginning to wonder if anyone reads the story.

Great, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks its related, but was purely in denial b/c I'm very close to earning 1,000,000 apples and don't want it to be drain away by this tale with dragons I don't even like. But being OCD, it would bother me very much if I know that I'm missing one of the Tale from the story arc.

So if this is true, I missed a couple days doing the tale (at chapter 3), b/c all this time was waiting for a confirmation to my question. Now the question is should I pursue this and break my stash of apples or not. I think trufully I know the answer but in denial again. XD

Thank you very much for your response, you have no idea how many times I stalked this thread just to get an answer or opinion to this question. Thank you~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I just made a huge bone head mistake! I was feeding Ranger and kept going to Level 15. 100,000 food!!!
    I did the same thing with sunlight dragon.. I wasn't aiming for final prize, just did up to CH 7 or 8 I think (till I got moonglow).. My requirement was to feed sunlight to level 12.. I had in my mind the usual 15 feedings, so I fed it 4 times extra!! Even now my sunlight is at level 12 and 4 feedings!! I realised I am feeding it more than required just as I fed it the extra 4th time.. If I feed it just once more, it will be level 13..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    Thank you Dr0g0n. I was hoping that was the case as I am having a hard time coming up with the 500,000 coins to buy the thing to let me level them up more than level 10. So far I am in chapter 7 and it hasn't been all that hard and my ranger dragon is level 8 so I hope I can stick it out to the end.
    Sounds like you're doing pretty good. When I was a low level player, my first time playing the tale, I read in the forum how many people were freaking out about the food requirement being 350K+ apples. So I got cautious and prep myself by planting crazy and not knowing I could start the tale later, I continue to plant crazy during the Tale with about 300+ apples. In the end, it was a breeze and I said to myself was that it? Why people freak out? And that's when I realize oh...that's for high level players.

Anyways, back on topic, noble crystal, you're gonna need it when you're a mid level player. Even if you have it, you're gonna need a lot of apples to raise the dragon past level 10. So, as far now, I wouldn't worry about it. If they really did require low level players to raise a dragon to level 15, lol, I would've flip the table. B\c that's insane.

Anyways, good luck to you on finishing the Tales~

Low levels:

Chapter 1:

1. Plant 5 Buffbeets
    2. Harvest 5 Buffbeets

Chapter 2:

1. Win a battle arena match
    2. Collect 50 runestones

Chapter 3:

1. Win a battle arena match
    2. Auto-Completed

Chapter 4:

1. Craft and hatch your Ranger Dragon
    2. Harvest 5 Pumpwings
    3. Raise your Ranger Dragon to level 4

Chapter 5:

1. Complete Strange Water
    2. Collect 50 Runestones

Chapter 6:

1. Raise your Ranger Dragon to level 7
    2. Complete To the Source
    3. Craft & Place 2 Running Rivers

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    YES!!! Someone who understands me! OMG, you're like the only one who knows what I'm asking and actually answers my questions after several attempts of posting the same questions and trying to explain what I'm asking. I was beginning to wonder if anyone reads the story.

Great, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks its related, but was purely in denial b/c I'm very close to earning 1,000,000 apples and don't want it to be drain away by this tale with dragons I don't even like. But being OCD, it would bother me very much if I know that I'm missing one of the Tale from the story arc.

So if this is true, I missed a couple days doing the tale (at chapter 3), b/c all this time was waiting for a confirmation to my question. Now the question is should I pursue this and break my stash of apples or not. I think trufully I know the answer but in denial again. XD

Thank you very much for your response, you have no idea how many times I stalked this thread just to get an answer or opinion to this question. Thank you~
    I try and keep food at 1mil. I usually go under with the tales and make it up by the time another tales rolls around again. I say go for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    I try and keep food at 1mil. I usually go under with the tales and make it up by the time another tales rolls around again. I say go for it.
    I am seriously envying you and DR0G0N for your food stock.. Any tips???

Nightclub Owner
    So anyone who is going to need a Fruitful tomorrow, you could do Forest & Air - 9 possible outcomes (one is a Prime)

Or I find that Fairytale & Forest is a slightly better option; 8 possible outcomes (one is a Prime).

Either way, Fruitful is the only "Common" outcome. The only rub is that there is one other 10 hour possible offspring; Cactus.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone tell me EXACTLY how many Running Rivers and Aqua Artifacts you need to craft to complete the Tales? Thank you!