Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Quote Originally Posted by natleemax View Post
    how do breed an magic dragon
    I did it with fire and water, only four possibilities and I got a magic at the second try

New Resident
    thaks

Rhino Keeper
    I just made a huge bone head mistake! I was feeding Ranger and kept going to Level 15. 100,000 food!!!

I usually spend gold to start Ch 10 early. IF I speed up now to start Ch 6 early it would save quite a bit of gold. Would speeding up now buy me an extra day overall?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Did you leave them down or put them in storage?
    Mine were in storage and they counted (I had 7 sitting in there). It didn't even go to that part of the Act, it skipped right over it. I went from 1 of 3 to 3 of 3 without ever seeing the action to craft the running rivers.

Old Watcher is already crafting, Ranger is out getting some more Lillies. And my Magic Dragon keeps finding food each night, woo hoo! All of my nests are full so I won't be able to hatch the Old Watcher until later this evening.

Just shy of 110K food at the moment. Based on my spreadsheet, I'm still short 153K - will keep planting..........

Nightclub Owner
    Finished Chapter 7 easily today, now to prepare for Chapter 8
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    For the low level are we going to have to get our dragons to level 15? Thank you.

I'm up to chapter 7 where it says have to upgrade my Ranger dragon to level 11. But when I go to do that, it's says I've reached the maximum level. Has anyone else had this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by green_mice View Post
    I'm up to chapter 7 where it says have to upgrade my Ranger dragon to level 11. But when I go to do that, it's says I've reached the maximum level. Has anyone else had this problem?
    You have to have a Noble Crystal (from the Market) in order to level dragons past level 10.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    For the low level are we going to have to get our dragons to level 15? Thank you.
    No, that would be too much. They haven't posts the requirements yet for level 15 - 40, but from the previous tale, it looks like it only requires the first dragon to be lvl 10.

I would wait a lil to get a confirmation to be sure before leveling it up, but plant enough crops to have enough just in case.

Tbh, it's usually pretty easy for the low levels so I wouldn't worry to much about it.

In the meantime...I'm still wondering if this Tale still belong in the same story arc as the previous three tales or is it completely absolutely no relations to them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    No, that would be too much. They haven't posts the requirements yet for level 15 - 40, but from the previous tale, it looks like it only requires the first dragon to be lvl 10.

I would wait a lil to get a confirmation to be sure before leveling it up, but plant enough crops to have enough just in case.

Tbh, it's usually pretty easy for the low levels so I wouldn't worry to much about it.

In the meantime...I'm still wondering if this Tale still belong in the same story arc as the previous three tales or is it completely absolutely no relations to them.
    DR0G0N I'm pretty sure this is a continuation of the story leading up to the "darkness" that is coming to the Dragon Isles. That's the long shot game, and Flatfoot posted something in the last tales about that ultimate act/darkness. The dragons with red eyes and foul temperaments is in keeping with the last tale. So I'd say it's definitely part of the story arc.