- 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

how do breed an island dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleCaring View Post
    how do breed an island dragon
    Water x forest

Fashion Designer
    For the first time in forever I am going to use these tiles, have done a few extra and they will sprawl out across the island. The rest languish in storage especially those ugly rainbows end the birthday tiles. Thanks flatfoot, this entire set is very serene!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I sold my island dragon (did not place it) and the act completed with no issues. I did this early yesterday.
    Weirdly, when my Water & Forest dragons were finished breeding last night, I clicked on the "Ready" button at the bottom of the screen and the Island egg jumped into an empty nest without the "you have hatched an Island dragon" pop up screen
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Weirdly, when my Water & Forest dragons were finished breeding last night, I clicked on the "Ready" button at the bottom of the screen and the Island egg jumped into an empty nest without the "you have hatched an Island dragon" pop up screen
    Well, you have bred the island dragon, but you don't get credit until the egg hatches.

Nightclub Owner
    No, like Kooky confirmed usually I get the 'you've bred an Island Dragon' pop up screen with the choice to place or sell the egg and it still counts. This time it skipped that step. Not a big deal, just weird is all.

ETA: As soon as the egg went on the nest, that act completed so it's not like I had to wait for the egg to actually finish hatching. They should change the wording to "Breed an Island Dragon" because that's actually what completes the requirement, not hatching.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Island dragon has a 20 hour......breeding and incubation time. Yes folks 20 hours ... Couldn't Storm8 find a dragon for 36 hours on a time limited quest?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I sold my island dragon (did not place it) and the act completed with no issues. I did this early yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    No, like Kooky confirmed usually I get the 'you've bred an Island Dragon' pop up screen with the choice to place or sell the egg and it still counts. This time it skipped that step. Not a big deal, just weird is all.

ETA: As soon as the egg went on the nest, that act completed so it's not like I had to wait for the egg to actually finish hatching. They should change the wording to "Breed an Island Dragon" because that's actually what completes the requirement, not hatching.
    So if I have an island ready in nest, will it count or not?? Is the requirement hatching or breeding?? Somebody please confirm..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Hi Kooky!

Thanks for replying, but I just want to make sure. The Shattered Sky, Secret City, and Forging a Hero; all belong in the same story arc. They all talked about dragons being controlled with red eyes as a characteristic. This current tale too also mentions that in chapter two and three. Are you sure this current Tale isn't a continuation of the storyline, it doesn't belong in the same story arc; because the story hasn't end yet since we didn't find out the cause behind all the dragons being controlled?
    I misunderstood your question I thought you were asking if these new tale was part of the older tales ( completing chapters).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request