Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Mid level (68 at the moment)
    Chapter 1
    1. Plant Pumpwings (5) - done
    2. Win Battle Arena Matches ( 2) - hopefully will do (just won a battle so ...)

added after since I forgot: I'm at 29k of food now. probably not enough but still better than last time when I got nothing when I started the tales.
    Last edited by temecee; 09-16-16 at 11:04 AM.

Whether or not I do this event will be influenced by the food calculations. I already have a lot of green-yellow dragons running around and a few green-white types as well. I like the last dragon and its typing but I'm not sure whether or not to do this one. I also need to buy habitats, expand more, and move things around. I also noticed that the sulfur dragon will expire in 4 days. Perfect timing since there's a tales and I have no bombs and not a alot of food. I have 180 something pieces so I don't know whether or not to even continue pursuing this one. A LOT FOR ME TO CONSIDER LOL
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

New Resident
    Level 26
    Act 1
    1. Plant buff beets x5
    2. Harvest buff beets x5 (skip 10 gold)
    Prize: 1 Ranger Favor
    Last edited by chiwowow; 09-16-16 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Had to look in storage to see what prize was called

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	166.4 KB 
ID:	33543

Oh no! Here we go again! My pop up box had no "start by" date!!! Remember the last tales and all the confusion with the start by date? I see on Flatfoot's box that we need to start by the 19th. Is that 100% confirmed?

Executive Chef
    THERE IS SOMETHING NEW (for now....): Go On/Complete 1 Strange Water and Go On/Complete 1 To the Source. Is that mean that we can't sent dragons any more before act starts...no prepearing any more????

If this is the case, this will take longer,and harder I think...uufffff

as 2nd (for now) those who have a problem with land make place for new items because we have to craft them and place them....
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 09-16-16 at 11:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have nearly 640k food and a lot of time next week as I'm off from work, but not happy to (again) waste so much food. I probably will because I want all dragons I can possibly get, but this way one can never save up enough food to feed the dragons that deserve it. Anyway, here we go again, will do the pumpwings overnight as I suspect that chapter 2 starts with 'harvest pumpwings'. I made that mistake at an earlier tales, won't happen again.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbler234 View Post

Oh no! Here we go again! My pop up box had no "start by" date!!! Remember the last tales and all the confusion with the start by date? I see on Flatfoot's box that we need to start by the 19th. Is that 100% confirmed?
    I will check on this.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbler234 View Post

I'm going to guess that the 19th is the proper date, because Tales/Storybooks now seem to force start on Sundays, giving those that like to wait until the last moment about 3 less days to make preparations. Which is the new M.O. for S8. Make things worse for the customers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Not too crazy about this event, I like only the last dragon and the habitat looks kinda meh. I'm glad about that though since I spent nearly all my gold on the extra evolution temple :P
    My exact thoughts.. I didn't get that pop up as soon as I opened the game.. But went to the tales building and saw the grand prize, I liked it very much.. But then I got the pop up and saw the other two, decided not to participate.. Came here and saw the crafting items, I think I will just get the first dragon to craft all those things.. Scrolled down and saw that till chapter 6 at least we need to raise the first dragon to level 8 only.. So if we don't need to raise them too much, I think I will try to get the last dragon.. food doesn't matter much to me at present, because I have more than 450000 right now.. So will take the final decision after going through all the steps..
    Even I didn't have date on my pop up..
    The aqua artifacts and cleansing altar are nice.. But it requires soooo much of questing and crafting..
    Shocked about the new send/complete quest thing.. This is going to be difficult.. (Can't expect easy things after last tales..) S8 please make sure you don't take off quests and crafts on the last day (or any other day) this time.. I see we need three things now to craft those artifact and altar..
    Will be needing some blue and purple gems..
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 09-16-16 at 12:00 PM.

Fashion Designer
    No thanks. I like the final prize dragon but don't have the food. Too many food requiring events in too short a span of time!

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast