Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Just did a calculation on the number of River Lilies and River Rock (a.k.a. Stone) we need and by my calculations we are looking at 22 River Lilies nd 10 River Rock. Can anyone verify? Hopefully you get more than one when you complete the Quest, does anyone know?? I usually try to go on extra Quests when my dragons are resting to keep them in shape and to make sure I am not caught short of supplies.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Nightclub Owner
    In the past during these Tales events, we can sell off the nest the common dragons that we need to craft (Island and Fruitful in this case). Is that still true? Could a mod or someone past that stage respond? Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    In the past during these Tales events, we can sell off the nest the common dragons that we need to craft (Island and Fruitful in this case). Is that still true? Could a mod or someone past that stage respond? Thanks
    I sold my island dragon (did not place it) and the act completed with no issues. I did this early yesterday.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I sold my island dragon (did not place it) and the act completed with no issues. I did this early yesterday.
    Thanks for the confirmation kooky!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Just hatched ranger for day 3 and put my fairy dragon in the nest (other nest has island, so I can't touch it).. Tried again with air and forest and GOT 10 HRS!!! Yipee.. So now I have island as well as fruitful ready..

Edit: just realised that sunblaze and cactus also have 10 hrs timer.. Hope mine is fruitful..
    It was fairytale.. Put air and forest again, and again it is 10 hrs.. Hope this one is fruitful..

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SO very much Lenasdinner for posting the chapters for Dragon Tales!! I don't think I'd be able to do the event if it weren't for you! Thanks a million!

Thank you to everyone who posts info., & their experiences. It helps a lot! Good luck everyone & best wishes!

Fashion Designer
    I got an act completion as soon as I placed my Island Dragon on the nest, yesterday, if that helps any of you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    It was fairytale.. Put air and forest again, and again it is 10 hrs.. Hope this one is fruitful..
    IT IS FRUITFUL!!!! Now I can rest a bit.. Only tales to do.. No mining, no battling, nothing else..

Low levels:

Chapter 1:

1. Plant 5 Buffbeets
    2. Harvest 5 Buffbeets

Chapter 2:

1. Win a battle arena match
    2. Collect 50 runestones

Chapter 3:

1. Win a battle arena match
    2. Auto-Completed

Chapter 4:

1. Craft and hatch your Ranger Dragon
    2. Harvest 5 Pumpwings
    3. Raise your Ranger Dragon to level 4

Chapter 5:

1. Complete Strange Water
    2. Collect 50 Runestones

That's all I have so far.
    Last edited by AliceWinter24; 09-21-16 at 01:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just started Act 6, my first battle was a sweeping success, one bash! I have the Aqua Artifact already crafted and in storage, ranger is hunting down more water lilies and the biggest surprise of all, my good for nothing magic dragon finally found 800 apples overnight, finally!

I'm just over 100k worth of food right now and my ranger is at a 10. I'll keep planting and crossing my fingers on food, I don't want to actually do the calculation and know how much I still need, I'm still in denial that I'll come up short. I have the weekend to set the alarm and plant, plant, plant for the final push.