Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    More info: I crafted and placed one running river before the chapter started... and it counted
    Because I had the second ready in the spell shop and Island ready on the nest, chapter 5 took me about 30 seconds to complete

So hopefully it works the same way for the aqua artifacts and the two rivers count towards the four needed for chapter 7...
    I just came to post exactly the same thing lol. I did it as a test and can also confirm it counted yeyy...but I had the materials ready to do another just in case it didn't work. I really do hope it works for chap 7...I'v nearly finished the 4th river for that.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 09-20-16 at 07:45 AM. Reason: an oops repair

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LizaBella3 View Post
    Does anyone know how to collect the Water Orbs? Is it through spells, crafting or neighbors? I don't see any info on it. I'm waiting to start chapter 10. Has anyone done it yet. Please help
    I think we are all presuming orbs are from nbrs. I hav'nt seen any info or posts about it. I wish orbs are not from nbrs. I only have 3 nbrs on my smaller island so I won't be able to collect all I need in the time. Chapter 10 is much more demanding than usual...to put it politely lol.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know how to collect the Water Orbs? Is it through spells, crafting or neighbors? I don't see any info on it. I'm waiting to start chapter 10. Has anyone done it yet. Please help
    you get Watter Orbs from your neighburs.after the act starts you need to press ASC butten and send a request to your neighburs for them.

Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I think we are all presuming orbs are from nbrs. I hav'nt seen any info or posts about it. I wish orbs are not from nbrs. I only have 3 nbrs on my smaller island so I won't be able to collect all I need in the time. Chapter 10 is much more demanding than usual...to put it politely lol.
    Thanks! I still have to wait for chapter 10 to start. I'll be your neighbor! My ID is LizaBella3 just add me

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    you get Watter Orbs from your neighburs.after the act starts you need to press ASC butten and send a request to your neighburs for them.
    Thank you What is the ASC button? Where do I find it when the act starts?

The Honorable Panda
    Thank you What is the ASC button? Where do I find it when the act starts?
    I believe she meant to say "ask" button. When the act comes up, you should see an ask button to push and this will take you to your neighbors list.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I believe she meant to say "ask" button. When the act comes up, you should see an ask button to push and this will take you to your neighbors list.
    Oh I see. Thank you

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    There is not a feature in the game that allows us to ask for things from just the community, only from neighbors, so you will need to ask you neighbors for these orbs.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by caledonia2000 View Post
    why there's no info for low levels? starting chap 5 tomorrow... it's so unfear...
    I am sorry about this. Storm 8 does not provide the chapters for us.
    Once a member posts the lower and mid levels, I will add them to post 2.

If I miss a list because someone has gone back to edit their original post, please send me a PM.

Fashion Designer
    For once, I really like a tile. Planning to craft as many as possible. Want a lovely stream meandering across the big island.