Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Finished act 4. After restarting the app just like Elsa said (thanks for the info, now I know to be careful andput everything down first) I finished without problem.
    Chapter 5 should be no problem so I'll prepare for the rest like getting Ranger from level 7 to 9 and trying again for Magic.

Fashion Designer
    Is it possible that I do not get the first dragon at all?? I am at day two and must get the rune stones...( I know I am behind...) but I got apples the first time and the second time maps...no dragon...!

I read back a few lines...I see that I have to craft it......why is that not said to me in a message? I am behind and I do not know if I can finish at all. And I am not the only one otherwise I couldn't find the answer! But I keep going!
    Last edited by dala12; 09-19-16 at 11:28 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I've crafted, hatched, place and evolved early, so far so good all have counted (I'll confirm on evolving later on)!

Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    I've crafted, hatched, place and evolved early, so far so good all have counted (I'll confirm on evolving later on)!
    I hatched early as well and it's OK! 😄

Nightclub Owner
    Finally got island breeding, which means this has just set my schedule back for roughly a day or so
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    More info: I crafted and placed one running river before the chapter started... and it counted
    Because I had the second ready in the spell shop and Island ready on the nest, chapter 5 took me about 30 seconds to complete

So hopefully it works the same way for the aqua artifacts and the two rivers count towards the four needed for chapter 7...

Rhino Keeper
    Just hatched ranger for day 3 and put my fairy dragon in the nest (other nest has island, so I can't touch it).. Tried again with air and forest and GOT 10 HRS!!! Yipee.. So now I have island as well as fruitful ready..

Edit: just realised that sunblaze and cactus also have 10 hrs timer.. Hope mine is fruitful..

Fashion Designer
    Can you craft the Running Rivers ahead of time? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Also people please note, some of the "counters" are not working in the sense that they don't count on your screen, but they count in the Tale. After I made & placed my first of 2 Running Rivers, the counter said 0 instead if 1. I got tied up & couldn't send a Help Desk mail immediately, but crafted the second Running River. As soon as I placed it, the system took me to the next chapter. Also, I have noticed one can still pre-make items as in previous tales (in another account, I pre-made both Running Rivers & got credit as soon as I placed them)
    Your info reg premaking of crafted items is really valuable and Thanks a lot for the same ! However I need some clarification -- you said , you premade both Running Rivers n got credit when you placed them ! Had you kept these in storage after crafting n placed on yourIsland when you were prompted ? I need to know this clearly to avoid any problem and hence request you to please clarify ! Will the same procedure be applicable when we have to craft and place 4 Running Rivers for CH7 act 3 .?

Does anyone know how to collect the Water Orbs? Is it through spells, crafting or neighbors? I don't see any info on it. I'm waiting to start chapter 10. Has anyone done it yet. Please help