Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Executive Chef
    Finished Act 4, waiting until tomorrow for more. Almost at 100k in apples, I keep putting them on for an hour today and setting the timer.

As for the "hatch" question, for me, I crafted the Ranger and put him in the nest to get an early jump. I did NOT place him in a habitat until the step requested me to hatch him and I was fine. I would not risk putting him a habitat early.

I also sent him out after the Acts were complete for the day to collect extra water lilly's and stones. I have already crafted 1 water sprite and it looks like we will need 4 total. The only thing I'm worried about is having enough food. Won some today on spin to win so woo hoo!

what dragon low levels are required to hutch? please help

Quote Originally Posted by bk7553 View Post
    As soon as I got the 2nd Ranger favor yesterday, I crafted & put him on a nest. He was already a level 6 before I started Ch. 3 today. When the act to hatch Ranger, it sent me to next act. Not sure why it's worded differently, but seems to be same as all Tales. Didn't feel like reading 12 pages, so that's why I made it bold. I started 1st day. Good luck & enjoy for all that are playing!
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    I second that! Me too hatched Ranger and was evolving him when hatch goal came up. All ok! If we think about it...if like me a lot of people hatched before goal, and it didn't work...The whole thing would be over for us that early on... and S8 wouldn't get the people spending gold on the rest of the Tales lol.
    Anyone else Hatched Ranger in advance and it's OK? Thanks heaps!

Fashion Designer
    So... I finally really looked at the dragons. LOVE the Grand prize - the Wood Nymph! But with only 143K food (chapter 2 complete), it is doubtful that I can grow enough food to complete the Tale.

How about a Double Food Day? Or, better yet, Double Food Weekend? Pretty please, with sugar on top...?

Rhino Keeper
    I crafted and placed in storage and didn't count. I'm pretty sad about this

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by temecee View Post
    I crafted and placed in storage and didn't count. I'm pretty sad about this
    Cleansing Altar? Restart your app.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Cleansing Altar? Restart your app.
    I came back to edit and saw your message. It was running rivers. When I was done with crafting I put it in storage and the decorated with it. Apparently it didn't count but after exiting the app and coming back after like 15 minutes or so, it was registered.
    It would have been a problem anyway. Just a delay in order to send the dragon on one more quest and crafting again. No big deal. Just some sadness for my lack of attention.

But thank you so much for the very prompt response.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by temecee View Post
    I came back to edit and saw your message. It was running rivers. When I was done with crafting I put it in storage and the decorated with it. Apparently it didn't count but after exiting the app and coming back after like 15 minutes or so, it was registered.
    It would have been a problem anyway. Just a delay in order to send the dragon on one more quest and crafting again. No big deal. Just some sadness for my lack of attention.

But thank you so much for the very prompt response.
    For crafts, try placing them on the board first instead of storing. You can store after the quest if you need the room. This seems to resolve any register issues players may have with the goal. We're looking into the experience you described.

Executive Chef
    Also people please note, some of the "counters" are not working in the sense that they don't count on your screen, but they count in the Tale. After I made & placed my first of 2 Running Rivers, the counter said 0 instead if 1. I got tied up & couldn't send a Help Desk mail immediately, but crafted the second Running River. As soon as I placed it, the system took me to the next chapter. Also, I have noticed one can still pre-make items as in previous tales (in another account, I pre-made both Running Rivers & got credit as soon as I placed them)

Nightclub Owner
    Trying to hatch island to prepare for Chapter 5, but got a 16hr fail instead lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)