Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No it a different tale with new dragons.
    Hi Kooky!

Thanks for replying, but I just want to make sure. The Shattered Sky, Secret City, and Forging a Hero; all belong in the same story arc. They all talked about dragons being controlled with red eyes as a characteristic. This current tale too also mentions that in chapter two and three. Are you sure this current Tale isn't a continuation of the storyline, it doesn't belong in the same story arc; because the story hasn't end yet since we didn't find out the cause behind all the dragons being controlled?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbler234 View Post
    DeeDee, does that mean you've already done it in this tales where it says "go on/collect"? I'm nervous about that "go on" part!
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I will try both ways,but tomorow,I will have more time to experiment.I'm little behind today so I' wount have time to check this out.so I will see, is it just like before or there is a differents.
    as it says ...go on and complete,maybe it's two things to do for one act,just like craft and hatch..this is new so we will see after we try it.

Did anyone finished CH3 yet?

edit.....: it says just like always complete,no go on....so it's the same as usual
    I have finished Chpt 3. I did as usual. I hatched for Act 1, sent him off immediately in quest while I did Act 2, then collected for Act 3 at the end of the quest.

Nightclub Owner
    Finished Chapter 3, waiting for 4 to start in a few hours
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bk7553 View Post
    As soon as I got the 2nd Ranger favor yesterday, I crafted & put him on a nest. He was already a level 6 before I started Ch. 3 today. When the act to hatch Ranger, it sent me to next act. Not sure why it's worded differently, but seems to be same as all Tales. Didn't feel like reading 12 pages, so that's why I made it bold. I started 1st day. Good luck & enjoy for all that are playing!

I second that! Me too hatched Ranger and was evolving him when hatch goal came up. All ok! If we think about it...if like me a lot of people hatched before goal, and it didn't work...The whole thing would be over for us that early on... and S8 wouldn't get the people spending gold on the rest of the Tales lol.
    Last edited by comeseecomesah; 09-18-16 at 10:25 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Hmm. There were some complaints over in the CS threads about the event tasks in that game not being worded very clearly. S8 recently tweaked the language a little and it helped a lot...wonder if they are trying to do the same with DS? Saying Go on/Complete a quest is a better-worded direction for new players, but it looks and sounds odd to veteran players since we are all used to certain wordings. Just a thought.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Skybirdie54 View Post
    I'm high level only have one nest so I can't try for Island dragon early ahead of time. Any suggested breeding pairings with the least amount of failure for an island dragon?
    I think pure blue and green must be the pair having least failure.. because any other dragons would obviously include other elements..
    By pure blue and green, I don't mean just water and forest, but any dragons having those two colors.. So even if you breed an island (which you might already have), with water or forest I think you should have the least failures.. Just don't include any third element.. I bred water and forest and on first try only I got the island.. It is waiting ready in my nest..
    By the way, till your ranger is in nest, keep trying for island.. If you get 20 hrs timer, DON'T put it on nest until you have hatched ranger, but in case you get any other timer, use the nest for them until you need it for ranger.. All the best..

Executive Chef
    Well if it means GO ON when act start,its not easyer,you have to wait until act starts.but COMPLETE means that you can send a dragon Ranger in this case even before act starts even before new chapter starts.
    But it seams there is no change in the game for now.its still COMPLETE.

Thanks for the breeding info. Currently I only have one breeding den active and don't have the 100 gold to activate my second den. So looking at the guide I have to wait until I have breed Fire with another dragon in chapter 4 before I can try for an Island dragon. I have two Fire dragons so I will breed them to get the 10 second fire Dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    44 hour timer on my den, oh dear I'm out of the tales, I'm sure Stalwart 14 will enjoying eating all my saved up food......

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by raygill1 View Post
    44 hour timer on my den, oh dear I'm out of the tales, I'm sure Stalwart 14 will enjoying eating all my saved up food......
    Can't be over this early, the first 4-5 chapters are normally easy to catch up on, so you should be able to overcome a diamond breeding. Though better hope for no other hiccups.
    Just need to be strategic and plan ahead. Good luck.