Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Fashion Designer
    Storyline-wise; is this tale a continuation of the previous tales? Cus if it is, I might complete it just to have all the dragons that were in the same story. If not, then I most likely won't complete it b/c the design of the dragons doesn't really peak my interest. However, I kinda want the fairy type b/c I only have two fairy type dragons.

Strange Water - to make flowers? How do we get it?

Farm Supplier
    Does any one know what the steps are for the low level yet? Thank you. I can't seem to find it any where.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Storyline-wise; is this tale a continuation of the previous tales? Cus if it is, I might complete it just to have all the dragons that were in the same story. If not, then I most likely won't complete it b/c the design of the dragons doesn't really peak my interest. However, I kinda want the fairy type b/c I only have two fairy type dragons.
    No it a different tale with new dragons.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaPlayground View Post
    Strange Water - to make flowers? How do we get it?
    Outpost quest

Quests (From the Outpost)

Strange Water (2 hours)

Ranger Dragon + 1500 coins : collect River Lilies
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    So far so good, Act 3 complete earlier today. My ranger is evolving I type so he can be fed to a level 8 tomorrow. I'm only at 80k in food so I keep planting and planting. Sent my magic on a quest for food, but that's usually useless. Crossing my fingers that I spin to win food tomorrow.

Islander is breeding, will be done by time I have to breed something red. Does anyone know if you just have to breed something red or does it have to be placed on the nest???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    So far so good, Act 3 complete earlier today. My ranger is evolving I type so he can be fed to a level 8 tomorrow. I'm only at 80k in food so I keep planting and planting. Sent my magic on a quest for food, but that's usually useless. Crossing my fingers that I spin to win food tomorrow.

Islander is breeding, will be done by time I have to breed something red. Does anyone know if you just have to breed something red or does it have to be placed on the nest???
    Just breed.. Best to breed fire with another fire.. 10 sec timer..

Thank you!

I'm high level only have one nest so I can't try for Island dragon early ahead of time. Any suggested breeding pairings with the least amount of failure for an island dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    May be you can do without speeding up teacher.. You have to hatch the first dragon ON the third day.. Even if you need a few hrs of third day for teacher, I think it should be OK.. The third day is not that busy..
    As soon as I got the 2nd Ranger favor yesterday, I crafted & put him on a nest. He was already a level 6 before I started Ch. 3 today. When the act to hatch Ranger, it sent me to next act. Not sure why it's worded differently, but seems to be same as all Tales. Didn't feel like reading 12 pages, so that's why I made it bold. I started 1st day. Good luck & enjoy for all that are playing!