Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    high level chapter 3 Act 2 is actually "Win three battle arena rounds," not just two.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    high level chapter 3 Act 2 is actually "Win three battle arena rounds," not just two.
    Post 2 is showing 3 battles for high level. It is showing 2 for medium level.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info @-anaghasaki

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    Is there a certain time of day this happens? Because it is 9/18 (7:15 am PST), and it still hasn't auto-started. Do I get one more day?
    It starts the same time as update comes, but new day in the tales start at the reset time.. Meaning when it auto starts, the first day would be of 14 hrs..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I am also sure now that I will skip this one. It's just not worth the time and effort. The tales are becoming waaaaay too demanding. At this rate, I don't think I'll be participating in many of them anymore. Somehow I think leaderboards have become my favorite events now because of the milestones.

Anyway, time to relax and breed what I want. Good luck to everyone going for it!
    I knew I shouldn't have, but i leveled Achilles up to level 14... only need one more bite at 40K+, and he will be fully fed. Depleted my food supply down to under 1K, so of course a Tale would be the next event.

Am now up to 101K, but I don't think I am going to push very hard in the Tale. Will probably get the first two dragons.

Honestly, if there was a 4 dragon, 10K habitat as the final prize, I would do everything I could to complete the Tale! But we are being slammed with so many dragons all the time. Have come to accept that I can't breed the limited time dragons, which makes me realize that I can't have them all... so I need to focus on specific dragons or events. Otherwise, this game is just TOO STRESSFUL! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    It starts the same time as update comes, but new day in the tales start at the reset time.. Meaning when it auto starts, the first day would be of 14 hrs..
    So, what's that.....10 am pst?

I'm skipping this one, too. It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. But this event (as with other recent events) will either be VERY stressful for me, or cost a lot of money. I can understand S8 needing to encourage SOME spending of real money, but these events make me feel like I have to set alarms, be essentially chained to the iPad and miss real-life things - or pay up. Having to pay money just to be able to have the privilege of sleeping through the night or spending time with my kids (and also finishing an event) - it feels like ransom, honestly.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonGroveLane View Post
    I'm skipping this one, too. It's a game. It's supposed to be fun. But this event (as with other recent events) will either be VERY stressful for me, or cost a lot of money. I can understand S8 needing to encourage SOME spending of real money, but these events make me feel like I have to set alarms, be essentially chained to the iPad and miss real-life things - or pay up. Having to pay money just to be able to have the privilege of sleeping through the night or spending time with my kids (and also finishing an event) - it feels like ransom, honestly.
    I feel the same way. I'd have to wake up in the night to play in order to finish the tales, and have done so in all the past Tales. I'm not participating, although I love the prize dragon, because the last day is nearly impossible for me and not something that is fun. I have completed many past tales, and always have to spend gold. Last time I spent to skip breeding the Love dragon(couldn't breed during the Tales, but have bred 7 since then), then I had to spend to skip the asking friends for whatever it was. My good friends are spread out all over the world and the timing is unpredictable. Anyways, I feel a relief because I can concentrate on leveling and organizing in peace.

Farm Supplier
    I was wondering if I already crafted the ranger dragon will it count when I get to that part of the quest or do I need to just leave it in the craft shop? I am playing on low level and I am waiting for chpt 4 to start. Thank you

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseladi View Post
    I was wondering if I already crafted the ranger dragon will it count when I get to that part of the quest or do I need to just leave it in the craft shop? I am playing on low level and I am waiting for chpt 4 to start. Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Info... I hatched my ranger before goal came up and was ok.

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast