Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I can't find the comment, but regarding asking neighbors for items, someone wrote that if you select more than 20 neighbors to ask the game selects 20 random neighbors and only sends the request to them.

Is this true? It doesn't seem correct to me. I know we only recieve 20 items per day, but I always thought it was from the 1st 20 to respond, not that only 20 were sent the request.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by otrhkw View Post
    Please help to solve the problem!!! I got the required number of water orb, but it is not confirmed.
    Attachment 33658
    Attachment 33659
    Attachment 33660
    Attachment 33661
    Attachment 33662
    Please try force closing or exiting your game to see if they show up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post
    I can't find the comment, but regarding asking neighbors for items, someone wrote that if you select more than 20 neighbors to ask the game selects 20 random neighbors and only sends the request to them.

Is this true? It doesn't seem correct to me. I know we only recieve 20 items per day, but I always thought it was from the 1st 20 to respond, not that only 20 were sent the request.
    I have been careful to track which of my neighbors have been active in the last month, and my first request only went to 20 active neighbors. After a few hours I sent to 10 more, also active, and to Stormie. With the help of a few new neighbors this morning, my News Feed now says I have received 10 Orbs and 5 Maps (and I haven't requested maps for 12 days), and the Tales counter says I have 13/15 Orbs. The numbers are so bogus!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JDanil07 View Post
    I have been careful to track which of my neighbors have been active in the last month, and my first request only went to 20 active neighbors. After a few hours I sent to 10 more, also active, and to Stormie. With the help of a few new neighbors this morning, my News Feed now says I have received 10 Orbs and 5 Maps (and I haven't requested maps for 12 days), and the Tales counter says I have 13/15 Orbs. The numbers are so bogus!
    One more problem is that the players are spread out all over the world.. So, even if I have list of my active players, I don't know their time zones and their free times.. So may be a neighbor is active, but at the time when I go to sleep or work.. It takes quite a lot of effort to know exactly which neighbor is active at the time I need them.. Have to see who responds daily at what time..

Fashion Designer
    Just finished. Had to spend the 75 gold, but that's worth it for my mistake of sending out map request yesterday.

I waited to feed my old watcher dragon until after leaderboard event started and I got received almost 200 points in leaderboard. Very cool!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    One more problem is that the players are spread out all over the world.. So, even if I have list of my active players, I don't know their time zones and their free times.. So may be a neighbor is active, but at the time when I go to sleep or work.. It takes quite a lot of effort to know exactly which neighbor is active at the time I need them.. Have to see who responds daily at what time..
    That's why it's not really fair to make the last day 15 neighbor requests and 5 battles. Not to mention the fire apples and ruhestones needed. Makes it impossible not to spend gold on something. I'm sorry you are dealing with this. Send me a neighbor request and I will get you an orb right away.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Just finished. Had to spend the 75 gold, but that's worth it for my mistake of sending out map request yesterday.

I waited to feed my old watcher dragon until after leaderboard event started and I got received almost 200 points in leaderboard. Very cool!
    Ahhhh.. Didn't think about feeding during LB.. Mistake mistake..

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try force closing or exiting your game to see if they show up.
    It did not help to solve the problem, reinstall the game did not produce results.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsadrago View Post

It was my comment. I know I'm right because when I ask for maps, I select everyone on my list. I'm neighbors with my baby account. My baby account usually does not even see my map request on the day I ask, sometimes not even until the third day after I've asked. I don't ask for maps every single day, the requests my baby account sees are 2-3 days old.

It also explains why when people ask for tales items like the orbs, the biggest mistake is to select every single neighbor. Oftentimes your active neighbors will not see your orb request until the next day because there are only 20 "active" requests a day. This morning I carefully selected 20 (to be safe) neighbors from my list that I know are usually checking at that time of day and received my orbs within an hour.

So thank you awesome neighbors for the speedy response!

Executive Chef
    Im now 13/15, send request to All my neighbors, didnt know I should only send to 20, need New neighbor to test if I can send to more people, My id: pribakes, will help if you need, thanks