Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    The event will auto start on 9/18!

Fashion Designer
    Chapter 5: Hatch an Island dragon... are you kidding me? That's 40 hours of breeding and hatching, better start today, I guess...
    Raising 2 tales dragons to level 13 and 14 will require 380350 apples.
    3 small sapphires (blue) and 1 small amethyst (purple) needed.
    1st dragon only after 3rd chapter.
    No gold as prize.

#dontknowwhattosay

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Are they going to let us collect til Monday or are they going to automatically start us on Sunday like last time? Any ideas Kooky Panda or Elsa?
    EDIT: I see the start date now. Thanks Flatfoot!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbler234 View Post
    Attachment 33543

Oh no! Here we go again! My pop up box had no "start by" date!!! Remember the last tales and all the confusion with the start by date? I see on Flatfoot's box that we need to start by the 19th. Is that 100% confirmed?
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    I'm going to guess that the 19th is the proper date, because Tales/Storybooks now seem to force start on Sundays, giving those that like to wait until the last moment about 3 less days to make preparations. Which is the new M.O. for S8. Make things worse for the customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The event will auto start on 9/18!
    I was just going to comment that 19th is Monday, and from last tales it looks like the date should be 18th.. Anyway I would have started on Sunday if I participate.. Then Tuesday would be the last day.. But again depends on how many battles and things we need.. Mostly my concern would be the island dragon..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    THERE IS SOMETHING NEW (for now....): Go On/Complete 1 Strange Water and Go On/Complete 1 To the Source. Is that mean that we can't sent dragons any more before act starts...no prepearing any more????

If this is the case, this will take longer,and harder I think...uufffff

as 2nd (for now) those who have a problem with land make place for new items because we have to craft them and place them....
    WATCH OUT:: Add to the above: the tasks says 'Hatch' Ranger and OldWatcher dragon. That means, we can't hatch and evolve them to the required level before (as most of the players tended to do).

Personally, I will not participate on this tale. As much as I would love the last dragon, a yellow /green and green/white is not worth the food and stress, IMO.

btw, on a quick glance, we would need around 380 thou food (same as the last tale) minus the 18 thou that we will get as reward.

Good luck to all.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    [INDENT][COLOR=#006400][FONT=arial black][SIZE=3]

Aqua Artifact
    2-
    1-Water Sprite
    1-Large sapphire

Cleansing Altar
    2-
    3-Water Sprite
    1-small sapphire

Hi kooky, the artifact needs 2 stones, 1 sprit and 1 SMALL sapphire
    The altar needs 2 stones, 3 sprites and 1 small AMETHYST

Last edited by anaghasaki; 09-16-16 at 12:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    I really like the first and third dragons, they're beautifully designed.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Well one dragon to be raised to 14 and one to 13.. Last day request and receive 15 things from neighbors (I guess) and 80 from farms and 5 battles (easier than the last 8 battles).. I am now thinking of starting tomorrow.. So that last day would be Monday.. No tournaments.. Or may be the Tuesday of new tournament would be better.. Don't know which is worse: the without tourney big guys or the little first few tourney guys..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Chapter 5: Hatch an Island dragon... are you kidding me? That's 40 hours of breeding and hatching, better start today, I guess...
    Raising 2 tales dragons to level 13 and 14 will require 380350 apples.
    3 small sapphires (blue) and 1 small amethyst (purple) needed.
    1st dragon only after 3rd chapter.
    No gold as prize.

#dontknowwhattosay
    I had a fail yesterday with Island dragon ,so he is still on the nest(9h to go).but he will stay there for 5 days,I'm not going for another,so I will maybe get 3rd nest this time(if I really need it,I know it's 100% useful,still need to collect more golds for GPD....).everything is on on my island....Flourescent is on the nest,but that's not worst,I put my Teacer Dragon to craft so she will be there until tomorow,than she takes my nest place for Ranger...ohhh I will need another nest,or just speed up something.....OMG I'm talking to myself,I should of wait to push start,but I start allways 1st day so this was automatic start......
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 09-16-16 at 12:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I had a fail yesterday with Island dragon ,so he is still on the nest(9h to go).but he will stay there for 5 days,I'm not going for another,so I will maybe get 3rd nest this time(if I really need it,I know it's 100% useful,still need to collect more golds for GPD....).everything is on on my island....Flourescent is on the nest,but that's not worst,I put my Teacer Dragon to craft so she will be there until tomorow,than she takes my nest place for Ranger...ohhh I will need another nest,or just speed up something.....OMG I'm talking to myself,I should of wait to push start,but I start allways 1st day so......
    May be you can do without speeding up teacher.. You have to hatch the first dragon ON the third day.. Even if you need a few hrs of third day for teacher, I think it should be OK.. The third day is not that busy..

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast