Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Rhino Keeper
    In the past, if I had an egg waiting ti hatch, it counted for the quest. I have an island egg waiting to be hatched and plan on placing it when I get to the part of the quest that asks for an island dragon. Right now I had to breed a fire dragon with another dragon. I could not plan in advance for the island because I only have one breeder. Will comment when I get to the part of the quest that asks for an island dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    In the past, if I had an egg waiting ti hatch, it counted for the quest. I have an island egg waiting to be hatched and plan on placing it when I get to the part of the quest that asks for an island dragon. Right now I had to breed a fire dragon with another dragon. I could not plan in advance for the island because I only have one breeder. Will comment when I get to the part of the quest that asks for an island dragon.
    That's what I did and there was no problems. Bred the island dragon on day 1 then just had it sitting on a nest and hatched once asked.

Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    My math is completely different...I have a total of 14 lilies and 15 rocks: 4 Running Rivers, 2 Aqua Artifacts and 1 Altar. I was basing it on the first 2 Rivers being included when the Ch7 task says Craft & Place 4 running rivers. (And the same for the Artifacts.)
    I've been planning on needing 4 extra Strange Water quests and 3 extra Source quests. I hope this is correct tho it won't be the first time I've missed something.
    And my math is different too. I come up with 20 lilies and 20 rocks: 6 Running Rivers, 3 Aqua Artifacts and 1 Altar. I'm hoping this is correct.

Fashion Designer
    Do you have to keep the Running Waters on the game? Are they cumulative? Do you need to craft all 6 of them? Same question for the Aqua Artifacts... Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    When I got to Chapter 7, Act 3, I found that the two Running Rivers that I'd already set out counted towards the 4 I needed for that act. I suspect that the Aqua Artifacts will be the same behavior.

Fashion Designer
    Did you leave them down or put them in storage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    When I got to Chapter 7, Act 3, I found that the two Running Rivers that I'd already set out counted towards the 4 I needed for that act. I suspect that the Aqua Artifacts will be the same behavior.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone. I've got a question I'm hoping someone will help me out with. Maybe it has been asked already, but I didn't see it. Can we craft the Running River tiles in advance? Before the prompt asking to do so? And do we really have to place them, or will putting them in storage count. I'd sincerely appreciate any help. Thank you & good luck everyone!

(I waited until the event auto started, so I'm probably behind most of you)

Farm Supplier
    Breeding the fruitful now, hope it's a smooth sailing to the end. Chapter 10 is a bit tough, the amount of food required to raise Ranger to lvl 14 and Old Watcher to lvl 13 is ridiculous. Keep planting food, but I think it's a waste to raise rare dragon Ranger to lvl 14.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Did you leave them down or put them in storage?
    I never picked them up from the time that I put them down. I saw that habitat and had laid out a river of water footsteps leaving it. Then those rivers showed up and it was perfect.

New Resident
    how do breed an magic dragon