Thread: The game remains broken.

Rhino Keeper

Angry The game remains broken.

So, just after buying my second competition pony I could not play and enjoy this game any more.

I could not complete the truck orders because most of them are very hard. the truck keeps asking for rubies and vases and I cannot find enough rubies in the mine, and when I do complete the order it is always a bronze cowbell. I have yet to get a golden one.

I was so mad at the game that I quit. I did not play for a couple of weeks. now I came back and not only I keep getting ridiculous orders at the truck, (I had a 3 rubies order when I came back) but also now Mr Merryweather?s orders are IMPOSSIBLE.

I am not saying very difficult, I am saying IMPOSSIBLE. Mr. Merriweather is asking me for beige handbags. I have not been able to find where I can make this type of handbags. Apparently now I can make a pinkish handbag at the studio but need 2 beige handbags and some gold among other thing to make the pink one, but since I cannot make beige handbags, I cannot make pink ones either.

And there is also a net available to make at the studio, only that I need some kind of rope, which I am not able to make in any other place.

What a mess this game has become in two weeks!!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-14-16 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Removed Mod actions comments

Executive Chef
    The rope and beige bags come from the new donkeys. They look like Donkey off of Shrek, very cute!

As for the rest, I am android, and don't have that option available.

best of luck! <3

Grand Emperor
    Hi tromalyt, I can understand your frustration and confusion. Being away for weeks and finding so many new items upon your return can be a bit overwhelming. It's ok, let's take one thing at a time. I'll summarise it to help you.

There were 2 recent game updates which explain the numerous new crafts that you're seeing now. Have a look at Post 1 of these threads and you'll see what are the new items. The donkeys goals are game goals so you need not rush to do them now. The Bed and Breakfash, Maple Trees has a quest/event which gives you a Maple Glade. This is limited time quest going on now so you need to focus on this as soon as you can, if you want to participate. The goals are listed in Post 1.

1. Check out the Bed and breakfast thread and decide if you want to proceed with quest.
    2. Have a look in post 1 of both threads to see what are the new items.

Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016
    Donkeys - Sept 1, 2016

Some of the crafts you mentioned you weren't able to craft, have a look at the required level of these crafts in Buildings and Crafts Guide and see if you're of level to craft them. Use the links of these crafts in Post 1 to bring you to the guide.

Put aside your truck and balloon orders for a little while until you get a better grasp of the new items. Give yourself a little time to get your farm back on track. It's difficult to try to do everything all at once especially when you aren't familiar with the new items yet. When you are ready, start crafting the new items and stock up for your truck or balloon orders. You can do it, just take one step at a time.

The beige bag comes from the donkeys, they give random drops of satchels or ropes. You can use satchels to make the purple handbag at level 31.

To add: just to double check, is there a specific bug in your game? If so, can you post description and screenshot?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-14-16 at 06:35 AM.

Im frustrated as well all these orders that only the folks higher up in the game can make
    I want the bells to buy things but cant fulfill one order on the trucks makes me mad
    Not a Fair game if this is what is happening

Grand Emperor
    The orders we get are according to our individual farm levels, i.e. it will only asks you for crafts available to your level. E.g. Level 30 farm orders will not ask for level 60's crafts. To be honest, the orders at higher levels get more difficult.

Given that the original question is not a bug and has been answered, I'm closing this thread. Please use the Discussion forum for discussions. Thanks.