Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Fluorescent Dragon Sept 13th 2016

Here is my winning list if it helps anyone.

1. SweetTooth-11, 2. Quartz-8, 3. (Mythic-9 lost), WarriorPrincess-15, 4. Diamond-15, 5. Adventure-12, 6. Lollipop-11, 7. Amazon-15, 8. WarriorPrincess-15, 9. Aladdin-14, 10. WarriorPrincess-15, 11. Adventure-12, 12. Splatter-15, 13. Diamond-15, 14. Lollipop-11, 15. Diamond-15, 16. King-12, 17. Cosmic-8, 18. Lollipop-11, 19. Surprise-12, 20. (Diamond-15 lost) (Diamond-15 lost) Diamond-15, 21. DameOfDarkness-15, 22. WarriorPrincess-15, 23. (Beastmaster-10 lost) (Beastmaster-10 lost) Fire-15, 24. (Lollipop-11 lost) Amazon-15, 25. (Diamon-15 lost) Diamond-15, 26. Landworm-14, 27. Forgefather-14, 28. Nouveau-10, 29. Supreme-10, 30. SweetTooth-11

Surprisingly only 7 losses! I usually have about the same amount of loses as wins.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Nice nickname for that beastie!! He really is a pill to get past. One thing that I always do as soon as I'm finished a difficult or high round battle: visit your Arctic Isle (or a neighbor/community member) immediately!! It will save your current progress so you shouldn't have any jump-back/do-over glitches.

Congrats on your progress
    Thanks! Playing on android so no visiting my Arctic Isle I usually go do some mining but I'll try the visiting anything that'll stop rollbacks!

Fashion Designer
    Shaman help please! Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I don't know if it helps, but I just go to the mine and used a bomb and hope it'll save my progress that way. Don't have Arctic Isle (on Android), but the visiting neighbor idea is good.
    Be careful using the mine after a battle, you are better off visiting ons a neighbor quickly. It's not necessary to do anything, just move to another island ir the Arctic then come back. That is What saves your progress. I have not had a reset in over a year now thanks to this but using the mine is risky. And koodos to Amerish for posting the same, never saw it. Also for your fast win! Hopefully right behind you!

Omg just finished, only one loss in round two or three which was not posted because I couldn't remember. Great tourney for me! Glasswing kicked butt surprisingly well for a level ten. Good luck to everyone stop ill fighting. My full results are on page one.
    Last edited by Simdiva; 09-15-16 at 08:00 PM.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    Be careful using the mine after a battle, you are better off visiting ons a neighbor quickly. It's not necessary to do anything, just move to another island ir the Arctic then come back. That is What saves your progress. I have not had a reset in over a year now thanks to this but using the mine is risky. And koodos to Amerish for posting the same, never saw it. Also for your fast win! Hopefully right behind you!
    Tbh, I never did have any reset problem...maybe just once when the game started to reload again with the updates (luckily it was on a easy dragon); but hearing all these people having to repeat on a hard round got me cautious. And yup, learn something new everyday, would try to remember to do that next tourney. Cuz BAM! This player just won the Flourescent Dragon~

2nd tourney won w/o the need of gold (but it's not one of those tourney with the dragon I really care much for like champions); but this one indeed was the quickest to finish, wasn't stuck on champ rounds for too long unlike previous tourneys (probably b/c it happened right on my days off).

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion and Good Luck to you mate~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    Try Aprentice lvl 10, use magic if you're still battling it ;3

I'm stuck on Round 25, Shaman, once again suggestions are appreciated~
    My apprentice 14 lost to battlecaster :-(

Nightclub Owner
    Only at round 11 right now, not sure if I can finish this one time with limited playing time, but will play when I can
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    My apprentice 14 lost to battlecaster :-(
    so did mine, along with diamond 3 times and a few others

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Please help with Electric 18! Nothing is working! Thanks!
    I got Electric down with Rainbow Rose (Rainbow, green) but if you don't have Rainbow Rose then I'd suggest Chameleon as an alternative. If you don't have either then I would suggest any black/blue dragon (Deep, Electric, Sorcerer, Downpour) or white/yellow dragon (Leopard, Harvest, Pegasus, Griffin).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    I got Electric down with Rainbow Rose (Rainbow, green) but if you don't have Rainbow Rose then I'd suggest Chameleon as an alternative. If you don't have either then I would suggest any black/blue dragon (Deep, Electric, Sorcerer, Downpour) or white/yellow dragon (Leopard, Harvest, Pegasus, Griffin).
    Glasswing worked for me and I believe several others but it's at level ten

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast