Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Fluorescent Dragon Sept 13th 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Try force closing game it worked for me am now stuck on Shaman can't seem to beat it my Forgefather had lost 3 times(4 if you count the game resetting during battling), Award 10 lost as well as Diamond 15 any suggestions?
    Never mind the suggestions lol read back a few posts saw that yellow/red hybrids worked so threw my Maple in and she did the job!
    Glad you got past.
    Nah had tried force closing a few times didn't work, but I have now beat it again and was third time luck, I've now moved onto Sugar Skull.
    My Lvl 15 Bronzetalon lost, so gonna try Duchess and Dark Pheonix next, though they are only Lvl 7s.

I'm done a day early (a personal record for me although I think I finished the last one a day early lol) and flourescent in storage waiting to be hatched! This tournament didn't go too bad, Shaman was the only dragon that took me the longest to beat (I spent a full day on it). No gold was spent and I'm completely satisfied and glad I didn't have a super tough time. I like this dragon, it looks cool Full results on page 2, post #15! (I don't know how to post links here, will learn one day lol)
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Farm Supplier
    same thing happened with Sugar Skull, lost with Duchess but then won with Dark Pheonix with mbB.
    Wait an hour, now I have to fight Sugar Skull again. FFS!!!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-18-16 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    same thing happened with Sugar Skull, lost with Duchess but then won with Dark Pheonix with mbB.
    Wait an hour, now I have to fight Sugar Skull again. FFS!!!
    Sorry you are still having trouble! Hope it gets resolved!
    I am finished with the tourney, dragon is in storage waiting for nest. I waited an hour just to be sure I actually won. Good luck to you and all still battling!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-18-16 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Sorry you are still having trouble! Hope it gets resolved!
    I am finished with the tourney, dragon is in storage waiting for nest. I waited an hour just to be sure I actually won. Good luck to you and all still battling!
    Congrats and thanks Passera.
    Still got 1 day, so hope I can finish up the last 2 fights in that time.

Edit: Sugar Skull just went down to Glasswing, so fingers crossed we actually move on to Rd 29. Lol
    Edit: we have progressed, now to knock out Islander. Not much luck with Lvl 15 Bronzetalon.
    Last edited by DragonflyRocket; 09-18-16 at 04:39 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm at Round 21 now, nothing really posed any challenge for my LV15 Prime Eternal, may even be able to finish this tomorrow
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Almost two days on battlecaster and now stuck on shaman for a day and a half. Wouldn't be bothered by it if it didn't happen on every single tourney. Over it. 😠

New Resident
    Congrats & thank you for all of your info. I have, prob stupid, a question about the letters representing BASH & MAGIC - why upper vs lower case letters? Example: Bbm, bbm, m, bbM. Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    @dennyjo72

This was explained many times, big letter means that it took a lot damage to enemy dragon. If only letter - that was KO (one hit win)
    So, bbM means first two bashes took a little of enemy energy, and last M finished it. bB means first bash enemy lost little energy and second bash finished it. Bbb means first hit took lots of enemy energy but it needed two more hit to took it down

Rhino Keeper
    Finally won against Shaman with Landworm 10
    On the other hand Toxic went down in one hit from Fire 11