Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Fluorescent Dragon Sept 13th 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Tried Lotus because it was level 10 vs level 7 Night Elf....and another loss.

Nightclub Owner
    Round 15 now, beaten previous ones with LV15 Prime Eternal
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Fashion Designer
    I've now beaten Electric twice! Both times the game crashed when I tried to visit (1st time w/neighbor 2nd community member) if I have to battle this dragon one more time I think I'm going to scream especially if I lose!!

Rhino Keeper
    This tournament was a total breeze for me! Nobody except for the Sugar Skull and Koi dragons really gave me any trouble- everyone dropped like flies against my level 14 Warrior Queen and level 12 Steelflare!
    Wishing everyone lots of luck towards the end of this tournament. Hope you all win and adore your prize as much as I am ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Any suggestions for Flouresence besides sweet tooth and supreme? They aren't working for me! Thanks!
    I was going to reuse any of these fails Stalwart 14, Glasswing 8, Guardian Angel 7, Sweet Tooth 9 before Supreme 10 did the job. If he hadn't of worked I was going to use Dark Chrystal 7 or Adventure 12, I hope one of them helps! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Any suggestions for Flouresence besides sweet tooth and supreme? They aren't working for me! Thanks!
    Try Lollipop if you have one. It is listed with same percentage of winning as Sweet tooth & Supreme.

Executive Chef
    Rainbow Sentinel will be my first try when I get there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    Thank you to all who post results.

TEMECEE it's great you are posting your results. It will be very helpful to those who have similar dragons to yours to use in battles ☆
    Sorry for not posting for a couple of days. RL was hectic.

I got to 18th battle basically only with Fire 11 and Forest 10. Only in one case I used Air 9. I don't remember with what dragon but it was a red,green one. and only using Bash. No magic until now.

Due to tales I tried Curio 8 on the 18th (suggested by somebody here - a higher level Curio but still) and I got lucky - it was KO.
    Koi went down with Air 9 - bB
    Battlecaster lost against Fire 11 bBb but won against Air 9

I hope not to have so many problems today since tomorrow I will travel and I don't know how much time I'll have to battle.
    Last edited by temecee; 09-17-16 at 02:50 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    I've now beaten Electric twice! Both times the game crashed when I tried to visit (1st time w/neighbor 2nd community member) if I have to battle this dragon one more time I think I'm going to scream especially if I lose!!
    Similar thing is happening to me with Cancer, have beat it twice but keeps coming back. This last time I lost so now have the heal and go again.
    My game hasn't crashed though, just stuck on Rd 27 whether I win or not.

Rhino Keeper
    I win by Air Dragon (10) just one hit (B). Recently, I prefer used single color dragon on tournament.
    Look like more effect than several color dragon. (Just my imagine)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast