Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Tournament: Fluorescent Dragon Sept 13th 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Thank you guys for suggesting my trickster dragon for the fluorescent dragon. It took 2 hits BB. And down he went. Thank you so much. Fluorescent in storage. Heathernchad7
    Yay!!! That is so awesome!! Congrats!!

Fashion Designer
    Just beat Florescent with Lollipop 13, bm.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Nightclub Owner
    To my surprise, I've finished this without having much time to play, most dragons went down easily, none of them posed any problem for my LV15 Prime Eternal, I sure hope future tournaments are easy like this one!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I really wanted this one but I can't get past Battlecaster and my line for the spa is pretty lengthy now. And I can't get past Chapter 1 in Tales until I can win 2 battles. Good thing the tournament is almost over and the first chapters aren't too difficult. Congrats to all who finished the tournament and good luck to anyone still battling!

Fashion Designer
    Battles 20 and 25 were ridiculous. Spent two days on Round 20, before finally winning with Diamond 15. Spent a day and a half battling against round 25 before spending 30 gold on Ultimate.

The other battles were within the expected wins and losses from percentages in the Battle Calculator. Nothing else took more than 2-3 tries from level 15 Diamond or Champion types.

I have the egg in storage...

Good luck to those trying to finish and congrats on those who have completed the tournament! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't think I'll finish with lots of work and traveling and stuff but last night I managed to finally did it. Strangely enough Parakeet took him down. Took 3 hits and a long line at the spa but... A win is a win.

Fashion Designer
    Phew! Just made it with 34 minutes left on the clock. I got distracted earlier and lost track of time, so I had to spend 4 gold to speed up the Islander battle. Not a bad price for a pretty new dragon. The egg for this one is beautiful!

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617