Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Fluorescent Dragon Sept 13th 2016

Nightclub Owner
    Wisp defeated by Angelfire 14
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Woohoo! Beat Bejerker on the first try with Forgefather 14 (bmb)!! Only the 2nd time I've beaten this dragon and the first time it took over a day of battling and way too many losses so I am doing a happy dance right now! Fingers crossed that that game doesn't reset!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Woohoo! Beat Bejerker on the first try with Forgefather 14 (bmb)!! Only the 2nd time I've beaten this dragon and the first time it took over a day of battling and way too many losses so I am doing a happy dance right now! Fingers crossed that that game doesn't reset!!
    Nice nickname for that beastie!! He really is a pill to get past. One thing that I always do as soon as I'm finished a difficult or high round battle: visit your Arctic Isle (or a neighbor/community member) immediately!! It will save your current progress so you shouldn't have any jump-back/do-over glitches.

Congrats on your progress
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Battlecaster finally went down to Infinity 15 (mbM)
    Congrats, me too, just beat down Shaman with lvl 10 Phantom (tried low level Air and failed, someone used Firestorm and won, but mine was too busy breeding, so decided to use the same elements and it worked ). Full speed ahead!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Nice nickname for that beastie!! He really is a pill to get past. One thing that I always do as soon as I'm finished a difficult or high round battle: visit your Arctic Isle (or a neighbor/community member) immediately!! It will save your current progress so you shouldn't have any jump-back/do-over glitches.

Congrats on your progress
    I don't know if it helps, but I just go to the mine and used a bomb and hope it'll save my progress that way. Don't have Arctic Isle (on Android), but the visiting neighbor idea is good.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    My level 10 Electric just beat Shaman? I've never been so shocked about something in this game. I hit him with one shot of magic. Usually Electric doesn't do too good in later rounds and I picked him by accident...

Fashion Designer
    The game is playing with me again as always...Battlecaster has won 7 in a row against my L15 best (soccer, diamond, metal, infinity, pyramid)..

Yeah tell me how this happens like this so often when the odds are much better than losing 7 times with top statistical talent.

Earlier on the gold-less level 15 I lost like 5-6 times too when really I should maybe lose 3 times.

Fashion Designer
    I need advice with this Shaman dragon in a hurry. Lol I got a migraine and a queue of high level dragons with free spa trip tickets clutched in their talons.

Farm Supplier
    I took battlecaster down with apprentice level 10 bmB. Lost stalwart 12, glasswing 13, forgefather 14, seaturtle 12, adventure 10, Aphrodite 7
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Fashion Designer
    Please help with Electric 18! Nothing is working! Thanks!

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast