Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament: Fluorescent Dragon Sept 13th 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackKat9 View Post
    As much as I love tournaments, they get frustrating when there are frequent random resets. Finally beat one of the champions on the third go with lv 15 Infinity, and what happens an hour later? It's up again because one event ended and the next started! Of course this time defeat. I don't quite see the fun in that.
    That is my worst nightmare, fortunately I've never experienced it so far

Fashion Designer
    The way their system is tougher on high level players is unfair. It should not take me 8 battles to beat a L16 Soccer using all L14 and 15 talent.

I had a lower acct that is 20 levels below this one and no problems at all compared to this higher acct.

Real smart...

Farm Supplier
    I got Shaman straight away with glasswing level 13.
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MarijeMig View Post
    I got Shaman straight away with glasswing level 13.
    I'm sorry, I ment white glass
    Dragons Denn
    Marijeland

Rhino Keeper
    I need to vent...forgive me! I have been stuck on round 20 since yesterday. I have at least 20 losses and other than two babies I have used level 15 Diamond, Infinity, Soccer or a level 14 Passion. All are the highest ranked battlers (25% chance). This is getting ridiculous! It is NOT tempting me to spend gold but us tempting me to delete the game. Getting down off my soapbox...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    The way their system is tougher on high level players is unfair. It should not take me 8 battles to beat a L16 Soccer using all L14 and 15 talent.

I had a lower acct that is 20 levels below this one and no problems at all compared to this higher acct.

Real smart...
    I'm high level and I got Soccer first try with Triceratops level 7. Soccer is weak against Dino type.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    I need to vent...forgive me! I have been stuck on round 20 since yesterday. I have at least 20 losses and other than two babies I have used level 15 Diamond, Infinity, Soccer or a level 14 Passion. All are the highest ranked battlers (25% chance). This is getting ridiculous! It is NOT tempting me to spend gold but us tempting me to delete the game. Getting down off my soapbox...
    Try using Night Elf if you have it. Single types are best against champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Same for me. 7 of those tries were with diamond. Each tournament follows the same pattern for me....breeze through to rd 20 with only a few losses, battle 20 for up to two days, get to rd 25...sometimes i beat it, sometimes i don't. Only used gol d on the two champion prize tournaments. I cringe when i see a tourney, don't really enjoy them

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'm high level and I got Soccer first try with Triceratops level 7. Soccer is weak against Dino type.
    Well that is randomized odds/ luck sorry to say.

How I know that is of course the game is based on a randomizing program...plus the other account of mine won in a single with the exact same dragon I had tried 3 times with on my account, same one.

I really do think they have a difficulty level programmed in based on the level you are as a player. How else could you explain me getting those silly dragon step thingies so many times in during the wheel game? The odds of hitting the same exact thing on the wheel in a limited number of times is super super rare.

They use a graduated randomizer in their game programming, no question about it.

Fashion Designer
    Any suggestions for Flouresence besides sweet tooth and supreme? They aren't working for me! Thanks!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast