Thread: Halloween Sale please!!!!!!

Halloween Sale please!!!!!!

Why instead of Fall Sale don't make a Halloween Sale???? and release the old stuff that we wanted so much!! S8 every year put this items on sale. Change this time and surprise us with Halloween items and boxes from previuos years like 2012 and 2013.
    Last edited by darklightningbolt; 09-11-16 at 12:01 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by darklightningbolt View Post
    Why instead of Fall Sale don't make a Halloween Sale???? and release the old stuff that we wanted so much!! Halloween is before fall and S8 every year put this items on sale. Change this time and surprise us with Halloween items and boxes from previuos years like 2012 and 2013.
    It all depends where you live. I'm in England and Autumn (fall) is just starting here. I'm hoping for a Halloween sale as well as there's still quite a few items that I would like. Ideally for me that would be a couple of weeks before Halloween. Some of my neighbours though have already started decorating for it.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    So where you live fall starts in November (after Halloween)? Where I live fall starts in September.

Quote Originally Posted by ruskpaels View Post
    So where you live fall starts in November (after Halloween)? Where I live fall starts in September.
    Ok, i live in The Caribbean and here the seasons doesn't change at all. Forgive me if my comment bothers you, i asume my error and im going to edit it. But I still want my halloween sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, i live in The Caribbean and here the seasons doesn't change at all. Forgive me if my comment bothers you, i asume my error and im going to edit it. But I still want my halloween sale.
    It doesn't bother me. I just wondered. Sorry if I seemed harsh - I didn't intend to. And I also hope for a Halloween sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Hopefully next month!

Fashion Designer
    Vote YES here!

I would love this! I'm so grateful for the fall sale but we had the same fall sale last year. I want some of the halloween items I missed in 2012-2013!! so yes yes yes!

Fashion Designer
    Love this idea!

Fashion Designer
    Why instead of Fall Sale don't make a Halloween Sale???? and release the old stuff that we wanted so much!! S8 every year put this items on sale. Change this time and surprise us with Halloween items and boxes from previuos years like 2012 and 2013.
    agreed. we had a fall sale last year...and if im not mistaken its mostly the same items again. a change up would be nice. large old style stuff halloween and later xmas sale would surely be appreciated by the customers.