Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: New Wedding Cruise - Sep 9, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The Floral Cupcakes are a permanent recipe from Kate the Bride (completing the goal); the Discovery for it ends, but the recipe is staying
    I've done a few cruises so I'm used to it and ignore it now however I do find it confusing that the timer on cruise recipes still shows and continues the countdown even after you finish the cruise and have the recipe unlocked.
    For some reason I'd find it more logical if the timer disappears when you complete cruise and unlock the recipe.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb View Post
    I've done a few cruises so I'm used to it and ignore it now however I do find it confusing that the timer on cruise recipes still shows and continues the countdown even after you finish the cruise and have the recipe unlocked.
    For some reason I'd find it more logical if the timer disappears when you complete cruise and unlock the recipe.
    I do understand but since players can start the cruise at different times, the timers stay on until the last day to make sure that players that wait until the automatic start receive the same amount of time to
    complete the second part.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I do understand but since players can start the cruise at different times, the timers stay on until the last day to make sure that players that wait until the automatic start receive the same amount of time to
    complete the second part.
    Ya I understand that the timer is long enough for those who have the cruise start automatically to complete the whole cruise and finish the second part of the goal which is usually cook the recipe once.

However what's confusing to me as a player when I just use the info I have available in game is that when I as a player finish the cruise and unlock the recipe and cook the recipe thus completing the whole goal line I often still have a few weeks left.
    And that's when I still see the timer on the newly unlocked recipe. The recipe is permanent but since the timer is still there showing when I open the discovery table it suggests that the recipe will disappear after the time expires just like the other temporary recipes. And that's the confusing part. Ideally the timer should disappear for the player when they fully completed the cruise goal line.

I have finished this second wedding cruise like a week or so ago. I have cooked the floral cupcakes 8 times thus far and the timer is still on there showing 15 days currently. From my previous cruise experiences I know the timer will simply disappear over time and the recipe and bride will stay. However this isn't really all that clear when you're simply playing the game as it suggests it will disappear.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    There are 2 different sets it can be. I have to wait until tomorrow to check but these are the two it can be.

Attachment 33501
    Moving up for easy location

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678