Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Wedding Cruise - Sep 9, 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bama1224 View Post
    For some reason I only have 4 new things in the featured tab. The day 2 and 3 prizes aren't there or in my decor tab. I closed the game and restarted and still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem, or have any suggestions? Thanks!
    This happened for me too. I don't have the day 2 prices in my featured tab, but they are there in my decor tab - I just had to keep scrolling over as they're not grouped with the rest of the new decor.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by awekitty View Post
    rynetory2, is it possible to request for confirmation from player when paying with gems or quick serves? Accidents happen and we should be given a second chance with a "Yes, confirmed" or "No" button. Thanks.
    You can give your feedback or post your questions in the Gems warning... PLEASE thread.

Gentle reminder to all: If anyone has questions or comments about gems, please post in the other thread. Appreciate if we can get back on discussion for this cruise. Thank you.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-13-16 at 06:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    I pulled this from the Pride cruise. Anyone notice if it's the same:
    Day 1: 75 gems required
    1 coin = 3/4 gems
    2 coins = 11/12 gems
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    4 coins = 45/46 gems

Day 2: 150 gems required, Day 3: 200 gems required,
    Day 4: 250 gems required, Day 5: 250 gems required
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Day 6: 300 gems required
    1 coin = 6 gems
    2 coins = 18 gems
    3 coins = 42 gems
    4 coins = 72 gems

Day 7: 300 gems required
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Day 8: 400 gems required
    1 coin = 5/6 gems
    2 coins = 17/18 gems
    3 coins = 38/39 gems
    4 coins = 68/69 gems

Day 9: 500 gems required
    1 coin = 6 gems
    2 coins = 18 gems
    3 coins = 41 gems
    4 coins = 71 gems

Day 10: 600 gems required
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems
    There are 2 different sets it can be. I have to wait until tomorrow to check but these are the two it can be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	33501
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-13-16 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Enlarged photo

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    You can give your feedback or post your questions in the Gems warning... PLEASE thread.

Gentle reminder to all: If anyone has questions or comments about gems, please post in the other thread. Appreciate if we can get back on discussion for this cruise. Thank you.
    Noted and thanks for the link. I am new to the game and have no idea this issue has been brought up countless times.

Welcome to the forum, awekitty! Rynetory2
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-13-16 at 11:39 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    There are 2 different sets it can be. I have to wait until tomorrow to check but these are the two it can be.
    Oh thanks, it'll be very useful for us to know.

Aside to others: I've added the post on the 2 sets of cruise values into the Cruise Guide for your easy reference. You can find this link in Post 1 of that thread.
    Cruise's gems values per coin dishes
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-14-16 at 12:04 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone else having problems with the cruise daily rewards? I've just finished day two and was rewarded the beach fence, but I can't find the fence in my inventory... The 'featured' area is nearly empty, only showing the wedding tuxedo, wedding singer , beach wood tree , and beach candles. I've searched my regular decorations as well, and can't find the fence.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0651 copy.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	276.7 KB 
ID:	33504

Grand Emperor
    Anyone else having problems with the cruise daily rewards? I've just finished day two and was rewarded the beach fence, but I can't find the fence in my inventory... The 'featured' area is nearly empty, only showing the wedding tuxedo, wedding singer , beach wood tree , and beach candles. I've searched my regular decorations as well, and can't find the fence.Click image for larger version. 

Can you restart your game and check under the Decor tab again? You may need to scroll further down to see it.

Farm Supplier
    When will the cruise auto-start?

The Honorable Panda

As rynetory posted you will need to scroll over in the decor tab to see these items.

Additional information for everyone: I did check on this and found out that this is intended. Since some wedding items are re-releases, they will not show up in the Featured Tab. The 4 new items this time are in the Featured Tab.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-14-16 at 08:07 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    thanks rynetory and kooky, I found them eventually hidden among plaques. Boy, the decor tab is cumbersome!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast