Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wedding Cruise - Sep 9, 2016

Farm Supplier
    People , thank you a LOT. You helped. I will read all but this what I already saw, I done all on hardest way I didn't work those days, that is how I finished last days . And also I didn't spend any gem to finish cruise( I save gems to buy appliances). Also, I even didn't want to deliver food when it was spiced or very hard to prepere ( I press refresh button and I waiting easier dish) and also , during the cruise my countes are almost empty I cook only meals with seasonal ingridiens or with bread cheese or tomato

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    There isn't anything other than the mastery plaque. They will disappear after time runs out. It just gives you something a little different to cook! Good Luck with the cruise!
    You get stars too. If you're into collecting stars.

For some reason I only have 4 new things in the featured tab. The day 2 and 3 prizes aren't there or in my decor tab. I closed the game and restarted and still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem, or have any suggestions? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    When I have problems with game I clear cache in fact I press button -clear all data and then start again but have to log in on fb again. And if I have some problems with rewards I write teamlava. I wanted to tell you that I tried today some things what I read yesyareday. I turn my chairs and made several 4 coins meal and collected most of the 4 coins ingredients. But I wasn't lucky . I have orders to cook lox bagel and other 2- 3 coins meal. But anyway I finished 5th day for 4 hours . I still have on counters that 4 coins dishes like stew, French deep , ginger tea ...maybe to cook other 4 coins dishes and some 3 coins to put on a counter. I don't need money right now , have enough , only to open every 4 hours for Cid and Lani . Maybe I should keep my restaurant closed next 5 days. Is it OK? And one more thing.
    I noticed when I add food from counters it happens first and after some time they want to food from my counter, although I think I add all have. I still have on counter over 2000 lobster meal and I already delivered 2000 Don't know how is that possible

Rhino Keeper
    I pulled this from the Pride cruise. Anyone notice if it's the same:
    Day 1: 75 gems required
    1 coin = 3/4 gems
    2 coins = 11/12 gems
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    4 coins = 45/46 gems

Day 2: 150 gems required, Day 3: 200 gems required,
    Day 4: 250 gems required, Day 5: 250 gems required
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Day 6: 300 gems required
    1 coin = 6 gems
    2 coins = 18 gems
    3 coins = 42 gems
    4 coins = 72 gems

Day 7: 300 gems required
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Day 8: 400 gems required
    1 coin = 5/6 gems
    2 coins = 17/18 gems
    3 coins = 38/39 gems
    4 coins = 68/69 gems

Day 9: 500 gems required
    1 coin = 6 gems
    2 coins = 18 gems
    3 coins = 41 gems
    4 coins = 71 gems

Day 10: 600 gems required
    1 coin = 5 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    4 coins = 60 gems

Farm Supplier
    I'm so disappointed right now . for these things I left Restaurant story 1 . I was saving gems to buy new deep fryer. And looking the tasks for tomorrow ( cruise event)/and with one touch of nail they took me 100 gems and 6th day started earlier, now . and I don't buy gems , I collect them and it is hard. Dissapointed. It is not the first time. Earlier they took me 20 or 30 but never 100 in this game. Now I don' t have problem with cruise only if I quit everything..what's the point? I'm doing the task to provide me recepie that will give me gems which they took me but for houndred days ( if I cook 1 daily) . This is really stupid.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    Maybe I should keep my restaurant closed next 5 days. Is it OK?
    Just want you to be aware that some members reported a quick sale of their food due to blocking of door, which isn't part of the game design. It happened to some midway their cruises.

I'm so disappointed right now . for these things I left Restaurant story 1 . I was saving gems to buy new deep fryer. And looking the tasks for tomorrow ( cruise event)/and with one touch of nail they took me 100 gems and 6th day started earlier, now . and I don't buy gems , I collect them and it is hard. Dissapointed. It is not the first time. Earlier they took me 20 or 30 but never 100 in this game. Now I don' t have problem with cruise only if I quit everything..what's the point? I'm doing the task to provide me recepie that will give me gems which they took me but for houndred days ( if I cook 1 daily) . This is really stupid.
    I am sorry this happened to you. For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bama1224 View Post
    For some reason I only have 4 new things in the featured tab. The day 2 and 3 prizes aren't there or in my decor tab. I closed the game and restarted and still nothing. Is anyone else having this problem, or have any suggestions? Thanks!
    Clear cache, restart your device and game, and check your decor tab again. Reinstall your game if they still didn't show up. Hope you find them.

New Resident
    Ostraoz, I feel you. The same thing happened to me today. I accidentally clicked on Finish Now button and my cruise for the day ended right away. I paid 50 gems for that mistake. I have written to support@storm8.com. I hope they will return the gems.

rynetory2, is it possible to request for confirmation from player when paying with gems or quick serves? Accidents happen and we should be given a second chance with a "Yes, confirmed" or "No" button. Thanks.
    Last edited by awekitty; 09-13-16 at 08:25 AM.

Farm Supplier
    It is the same in all TL game. No confirmation button. Once they took me 200 in restaurant story. And then after few month they return me all but I lost interest for that game. Maybe I will quit this. It would be easier to me if I just paid for that gems. But I earned those gems. I didn't spend money I spent my time, energy , efforts...maybe then I should spend my time on something else. Not so easy to lose. This is loss of respect for serious players .
    Also I asked about closed restaurant for 5 days because I don't know is that allowed. Now it is not so important. I wrote them, thank you for email address I wrote them but I doubt.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast