Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: New Wedding Cruise - Sep 9, 2016

Thank you so much! I can't wait to hear what you find out. 🌺

I never post but I finally finished my first cruise tonight! Surprisingly with the help of the guide I didn't end up needing to use gems either!

Quote Originally Posted by diamonaydreamerd View Post
    I never post but I finally finished my first cruise tonight! Surprisingly with the help of the guide I didn't end up needing to use gems either!
    Yay for you too !! \o/ 🙌🏽🙌🏽

Rhino Keeper
    She comes every 4 hours for sure. Maybe 3, but I was watching a movie and totally forgot to check lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mamachristine View Post
    Sorry I can't help. Trying to figure this out myself. Please help if you can!

Where is the bride? Please help!

How do I complete the wedding cruise? Where is Kate the bride?
    You'll need to complete the cruise before Kate the Bride will appear in your restaurant, as mentioned by others. See Cruise Event Guide for tips on cruise and how it works.

New Resident
    I have the cruise finished since early yesterday morning and I have only seen her twice. I purchased the first lot of bouquets with gems to get started...Its going to takes weeks to master this recipe. Its very disappointing after 10 hard days of finishing the cruise to have to wait again for bouquets.. I think I'll give these a miss from now on.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by superdooo View Post
    I have the cruise finished since early yesterday morning and I have only seen her twice. I purchased the first lot of bouquets with gems to get started...Its going to takes weeks to master this recipe. Its very disappointing after 10 hard days of finishing the cruise to have to wait again for bouquets.. I think I'll give these a miss from now on.
    Just so you know there's no dateline or requirement to master the gem recipe. The goal requires you to tap on Kate and cook the recipe once. You can slowly collect more and cook the recipe to collect gems. The gem recipe is yours for keeps.

New Resident
    [QUOTE=rynetory2;1345524]Just so you know there's no dateline or requirement to master the gem recipe. The goal requires you to tap on Kate and cook the recipe once. You can slowly collect more and cook the recipe to collect gems. The gem recipe is yours for keeps.[/QUOTE

I should have read up about it first. I just assumed after finishing that we could collect the bouquets like we do the ingredients (every couple of hours or so) Trying to be on when Kate is around is tricky lol I'm seeing more of Cid though since the cruise, so not all bad

Thanks for info

Rhino Keeper
    The good thing about these cruise special guests is that they'll come forever. I have a bunch that come now. Yes it takes several visits before I have enough of an item to make the recipe, but while I'm collecting one special item I can make a recipe from the other special item. And they give you gems! For free! win.

Quote Originally Posted by superdooo View Post

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissydid View Post
    The good thing about these cruise special guests is that they'll come forever. I have a bunch that come now. Yes it takes several visits before I have enough of an item to make the recipe, but while I'm collecting one special item I can make a recipe from the other special item. And they give you gems! For free! win.
    Do you get gems every time you make them? or is it just random?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast