Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wedding Cruise - Sep 9, 2016

Rhino Keeper

New Wedding Cruise - Sep 9, 2016

For those of you looking for something new there's a new Wedding Cruise that started today.

I'm enclosing a screenshot for those of you curious to see the prizes.

I sure wish there were new decorations like tables and chairs. While I'm at it when is S8 going to let us buy another
    jubilee oven? Mines getting awfully crowded. Or start putting more on the celebration oven as we can buy more of these!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0041.jpg 
Views:	798 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	33451
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-10-16 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Enlarged photo

New Resident
    What is this on?

Thank MauiLady for taking the time to show a screen shot of the new cruise.

New Resident
    Z31 ? 7 LLJHiJi. 23:4; [3.3 igi'llij If} EQJJAJI'J? ' V? Wedding Cruise Event .w?x. ,5. ? //7"? 7? -? g, Q \v ??Eif?Vmfi 1,; J , g: x v , ?EK'. ? U ? . Gm: k * g A 3% x H :? :="*- j 7 , - ?r? DoneEorTod 7 .77 , ,r:n . , - . . ,,57m 50s .; ? ?7 .4 ntilMore?GoalE" I!" ? ?2?? I L 47* *?._.. ~ -, z ?.12 a. a ?a us. A n._ A u. a. u. ? I ? :7 y ? :1 u . :?y Ji-J?n? _o/aso_ 0/4,ooo , _o/3,ooo _ mum ? MIL my? 141101". m?l?nnmxwm dirty lol

Fashion Designer
    I've got my restaurant set up for new wedding cruise and will be looking forward to getting more decor. Quick question. Was there once sand flooring? For some reason I'm thinking there was but I must not have purchased it because I don't see it in my lineup. Storm8 could we please have option for some new sand flooring? pretty please with cherries on top!

Thanks Mauilady for start on up thread! btw nice set up for your day 2!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryllovesryan View Post
    What is this on?
    Not sure I understand but maybe try force closing your game and reopen to see it. I'm on iPhone and it shows up.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryllovesryan View Post
    What is this on?
    Maybe some data corruption on your device? I would suggest that you reinstall your game to clear the errors. Let us know if you are still having issues.

Executive Chef
    Now we're starting to reuse cruise themes too? We already had a wedding cruise.

I also think they should allow us to purchase another jubilee oven. Getting pretty crowded with just one.

Oh and I think I've heard some of the repeat tourists from cruise ship wondering why the town doesn't finally do something with the fishing boat or have a carnival or something.

Good luck everyone!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Dear Storm8,
    Further to Inztrekfan's request for bringing back the Sand tile, could you also make available for purchase using coins, the wavy water tile, the bamboo wall paper as well as the palm tree? Pretty please with sugar on top!

Fashion Designer
    Also if you would consider bringing back previous wedding cruise decor! I know my friends weren't playing at that time and would love to be able to get some of the previous cruise prizes. Posting a pic from other thread that shows previous prizes!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	988.6 KB 
ID:	33466

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast