Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New Wedding Cruise - Sep 9, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by superdooo View Post
    Do you get gems every time you make them? or is it just random?
    You get a gem or gems every serving. It seems slow at first when you have one or two gem recipes but once you get a few recipes, you won't feel that it takes so long. Besides it's a great way to earn gems.

New Resident
    Okie dokey thanks for info

New Resident
    Ugh. I feel asleep and was unable to cash in my gems to finish the cruise so I didn't get the cupcakes and I can't affordI buy 1300 gems to buy them. Why do they have to be so expensive

So does anyone know how often the bride visits?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycolafreak View Post
    So does anyone know how often the bride visits?
    See this.

Quote Originally Posted by littledarc3 View Post
    She comes every 4 hours for sure. Maybe 3, but I was watching a movie and totally forgot to check lol.

Holy smokes! 😳😳

My bride just dropped 5 bouquets at once!! 😆😆 yeah!!! I'm liking this!

Quote Originally Posted by ostraoz View Post
    Super ..finished the cruise for less then 3 hours . I could even earlier but didn't want to spend all 4 coins ingridients in last delivers and also I was saving quickservice gloves when saw that is almost end , without gems . thank you a lot for strategy help and I developed my own also ..cheers
    Yay! Congratulations
    With more experience next time it will be a little easier.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Just so you know there's no dateline or requirement to master the gem recipe. The goal requires you to tap on Kate and cook the recipe once. You can slowly collect more and cook the recipe to collect gems. The gem recipe is yours for keeps.
    I just noticed on my discovery table when looking at the recipe for the Floral Cupcakes that there's a countdown timer on it, currently says 17 days on mine. But if I click on the Jubilee Oven I don't see this countdown timer. Makes me wonder if I (we all) need to hurry up to master this recipe. I know that some recipes do have limited availability during a cruise.

This is my first gem recipe and first completed cruise, so I'm not familiar with what will stay forever. Crossing fingers I can keep earning gems this way.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jenindeed View Post
    I just noticed on my discovery table when looking at the recipe for the Floral Cupcakes that there's a countdown timer on it, currently says 17 days on mine. But if I click on the Jubilee Oven I don't see this countdown timer. Makes me wonder if I (we all) need to hurry up to master this recipe. I know that some recipes do have limited availability during a cruise.

This is my first gem recipe and first completed cruise, so I'm not familiar with what will stay forever. Crossing fingers I can keep earning gems this way.
    The Floral Cupcakes are a permanent recipe from Kate the Bride (completing the goal); the Discovery for it ends, but the recipe is staying
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-27-16 at 01:51 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Great! Thanks for looking into it! 👍🏻😊

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast