Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian Catering Event! - Nov 3, 2016

Australian Catering Event! - Nov 3, 2016

Get a taste for adventure! Explore the Australian Outback with Crocodile Jack and learn a wild new recipe! Complete all the orders in 10 days and Crocodile Jack will share his Crocodile Skewer recipe with you!

The Australian Catering Event requires Level 10+
    Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.7.1
    Event is live from 11/3/2016 2:30 PM to 11/16/2016 1:30 PM PST, auto-starts on 11/6/2016 2:30 PM

See Post #4 for cruise information. Rynetory2

Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-03-16 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Add link to cruise info

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Regina for posting this so quickly. It's safe to say that we've got plenty to do now with 3 different events going at the same time. The cruise caught me off guard as it's only been 3 weeks since the last one. Usually they are a 4 weeks apart. An Appetite for Australia must be replacing our 2 cruise recipes that we usually get to make during the cruise. A nice change that is.

I see that you are a community manager. Can you please find out for us when another jubilee oven will be available for us to purchase? I have 11 recipes on my crowded stove, and the last 3 cruise recipes were each 3 hours!!! MY seasonal pantry is getting stuffed with cruise icons, because at this rate I can only make 8 dishes a day if I didn't sleep. We have more than one celebration stove for this reason. Or use a different appliance maybe? This will probably be my last cruise until the issue is resolved, because what's the point of getting a new cruise recipe if I'm having problems cooking the items I have now? I have a few neighbors who have complained as well.

Can you please check for us? Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    Thanks Regina for posting this so quickly. It's safe to say that we've got plenty to do now with 3 different events going at the same time. The cruise caught me off guard as it's only been 3 weeks since the last one. Usually they are a 4 weeks apart. An Appetite for Australia must be replacing our 2 cruise recipes that we usually get to make during the cruise. A nice change that is.

I see that you are a community manager. Can you please find out for us when another jubilee oven will be available for us to purchase? I have 11 recipes on my crowded stove, and the last 3 cruise recipes were each 3 hours!!! MY seasonal pantry is getting stuffed with cruise icons, because at this rate I can only make 8 dishes a day if I didn't sleep. We have more than one celebration stove for this reason. Or use a different appliance maybe? This will probably be my last cruise until the issue is resolved, because what's the point of getting a new cruise recipe if I'm having problems cooking the items I have now? I have a few neighbors who have complained as well.

Can you please check for us? Thank you so much.
    I have asked about having more Jubilee Ovens - the team will be looking into this. They will also look into spreading the recipes out to other appliances

However for now, there will be just one Jubilee Oven.

Grand Emperor
    Australia Cruise This is a 10 days cruise.

Welcome the rugged Crocodile Jack and learn the WILDEST recipe yet!

Catering Cruise Guides
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....se-Event-Guide
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Event*-(-o-)-*

Cruise Day
    This cruise uses Set A in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1343792

Prizes
    Once you have completed all 10 days, Crocodile Jack will visit your restaurant and drop you ingredient to make the Crocodile Skewers.
    Quote Originally Posted by MauiLady7 View Post
    About every four hours. He first visited within 5 minutes of completion.

Limited Recipes
    Anzac Biscuits

Grand Emperor
    An Appetite for Australia

Goals

Goal 1

Goal 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Step 2 in An Appetite for Australia:

Serve 4 Sugar Cookies
    Master Level 1 Anzac Bisquits (3 cooks)
    Complete day 5 of cruise for Watering Hole Prize
    Goal 3
    Master Anzac Biscuits to level 2
    Serve 1 Crocodile Skewers
    REWARDS: Outback Steak

Mastery
    Anzac Biscuits: 3/6/10 (Thanks, lnztrekfan)
    Croc-Skewer-Mastery: 20 / 30 / 40 (Thanks Chaotarch)

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this has been asked before but the recipes that use the ingredients from the stamps are they ever used in the cruises. Trying to plan what to cook learn as most of my counters are full
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    Not sure if this has been asked before but the recipes that use the ingredients from the stamps are they ever used in the cruises. Trying to plan what to cook learn as most of my counters are full
    I've been asked for stamp recipes. Discard the order if you can't fulfill. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for that
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Fashion Designer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0090.PNG 
Views:	281 
Size:	693.3 KB 
ID:	34501

Serve 4 Sugar Cookies

Does anyone know what the last step is?

Anzac Bisquits level 2 mastery is 6 cooks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post

Serve 4 Sugar Cookies

Does anyone know what the last step is?

Anzac Bisquits level 2 mastery is 6 cooks.
    Thanks for posting. Added your post and the goals to Post #5.

Goal 3
    Master Anzac Biscuits to level 2
    Serve 1 Crocodile Skewers
    REWARDS: Outback Steak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast