Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Wedding Cruise - Sep 9, 2016

Farm Supplier
    [] Anyway I'm so sorry that gem loss happened to me now because this is the best organized cruise I ever done with nice advices . I done 7 days so quickly , like never before. And last 3 day ( the hardest I'm prepared because I don't go to work so I have free time. And for the all gems I still had I bought hammers I can't wait ages to get it from Cid, so I have one more dilemma , whether I upgrade pantry ( from 130-135) or general store( from 4 - 5) good luck to everyone
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-15-16 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Removed mod action comments

For wedding cruise 2016
    2 coins = 17
    3 coins = 39
    4 coins = 67

This is day 9

So I think we are on set A.

This is my first cruise attempt. It's been OK so far. :/ I feel too invested now lol

Farm Supplier
    Super ..finished the cruise for less then 3 hours . I could even earlier but didn't want to spend all 4 coins ingridients in last delivers and also I was saving quickservice gloves when saw that is almost end , without gems . thank you a lot for strategy help and I developed my own also ..cheers

Rhino Keeper
    I always make sure I have an extra 100 gems for the last day of a cruise because when I am done day 9 I can start day 10 earlier

New Resident
    Hi, I have a quick question if someone could help ?

Today, I finished the wedding cruise, its a first time for me, anyway now I need to collect bouquets! Where do I get these? I only have one, which I collected from the bride just after the cruise finished.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by superdooo View Post
    Hi, I have a quick question if someone could help ?

Today, I finished the wedding cruise, its a first time for me, anyway now I need to collect bouquets! Where do I get these? I only have one, which I collected from the bride just after the cruise finished.

You get them from the bride, as you stated. They have waits between when they come.

New Resident
    Thank you! Thought as much, was hoping there was another way apart from spending money. So far I have got 2. I unlocked the last part early (100gems) so I would finish it this time. So another long road ahead lol

Yay!!! I finished my first cruise 10 hours early, lvl 45 with just 85 pantry. It took a lot of strategic planning but the tips from this forum helped a lot so thank you all! ❤️

Now, my question is, will a bride forever come to the store to drop off bouquets for each time I want to make this recipe, and I have to wait? Or is it a one time deal and did I go through all this for that? Or maybe once I get 6 then it stays unlocked?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry I can't help. Trying to figure this out myself. Please help if you can!

Where is the bride? Please help!

How do I complete the wedding cruise? Where is Kate the bride?
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-19-16 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sinontherocks1 View Post
    Yay!!! I finished my first cruise 10 hours early, lvl 45 with just 85 pantry. It took a lot of strategic planning but the tips from this forum helped a lot so thank you all! ❤️

Now, my question is, will a bride forever come to the store to drop off bouquets for each time I want to make this recipe, and I have to wait? Or is it a one time deal and did I go through all this for that? Or maybe once I get 6 then it stays unlocked?

Thanks in advance!
    If you finish the cruise, then the bride is forever unlocked. I'm testing her rate for how often she comes as we speak. It can be anywhere between 3-9 hours. Most special customers are usually around 4 hours. There is a link that tells each one. Here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Special-Chefs

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast