Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mammoth Trunk Tournament: September 9 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Dear Moderator,
    I experienced a problem with Round 14 & 15 (see posting #4). I passed Round 14 using Brave Eagle but Round 14 came up again in the next hour. Fortunately, I could still defeat the opponent by Brave Eagle. The same thing happened with Round 15. I defeated Medoe using Grand Unicorn by Gemstone. Once again, I need to repeat Round 15 but this time Gemstone of Grand Unicorn did not work. I don't know if the situation will get worse or I need to do each round twice from now on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Dear Moderator,
    I experienced a problem with Round 14 & 15 (see posting #4). I passed Round 14 using Brave Eagle but Round 14 came up again in the next hour. Fortunately, I could still defeat the opponent by Brave Eagle. The same thing happened with Round 15. I defeated Medoe using Grand Unicorn by Gemstone. Once again, I need to repeat Round 15 but this time Gemstone of Grand Unicorn did not work. I don't know if the situation will get worse or I need to do each round twice from now on.
    Round 16 has no repeat. Hope it's back to normal from now on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Dear Moderator,
    I've had this problem to!

Rhino Keeper
    This is by far the hardest tournament for me thus far. Round 1 took 4 trys. Right now I am on round 8. At this rate I don't think I'll finish but I will keep trying. At least I am earning apples

Banned
    Round 17 obcidian cyclops got beat by Cerberus. I've been really successful in this one. On Plutopus rounds n need help. What's his weakness?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    Round 17 obcidian cyclops got beat by Cerberus. I've been really successful in this one. On Plutopus rounds n need help. What's his weakness?
    What element did you use to beat Obsidian Cyclops? Catypuss's weakness for me was fire try 2.

Banned
    I need to pass round 17!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    I need to pass round 17!!!
    I used my aurora Pegasus. She's been great lately. Lots of critical hits!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    I used my aurora Pegasus. She's been great lately. Lots of critical hits!
    Thanks but I won with Pandafodill. Yay

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRee215 View Post
    Plutopus (Cosmic/Water) is At Round 30. I just beat it with Earth by Blizard. You can also use Electric.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast