Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Mammoth Trunk Tournament: September 9 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePjays View Post
    Id: ThePjays
    Level 47 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Granite Golem

First, I want to THANK EVERYONE who posted their Battle results. ❤️��❤️ This tournament has been a cake walk for me and my little ones using your notes. Currently, I am ahead of my girls being on round 31. But here is where I need some help or encouragement.
    I was stuck on round 29 for almost a day! Now I am stuck on round 31 and it has been an entire day. I have used grand unicorn 14 (my apple supply won't get her to 15 and finish the storybook). I have used my crystal unicorn 8 (just got her 2 weeks ago and her breeding stinks "only produces common animals"). I've used my twilight troll 8 (been sitting in storage). I used skyger 15, pandafil 15, bamboom 15, big bad wolf 15, I've used all of my dark, leaf and rock animals level 15 down to level 7 and none are beating this thing. This is about to raise my anxiety to level 15!! I can't beat Granite Golem! I don't have all of the ultra rare tournament / event animals a lot of you have treent tree, trick treent, pokey pilot, and the others.

Does anyone have any additional suggestions?

I went so far as to close the game, turn off my data/wifi and then reset my device and wait for an hour before re-opening the game.
    I definitely get your frustration if you look on page 2 it took me 14 tries but I finally was able to defeat him with grand unicorn that's only a level 10. The best advice is keep trying you'll get it eventually

Executive Chef
    Hi I do not understand that you write at the Crystal Unicorn as attack gem and it's crystal .

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hi I do not understand that you write at the Crystal Unicorn as attack gem and it's crystal .
    If you read the thread of Battlegrounds & Tournaments Strategy Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....amp-Discussion), it refers to the element you called "Crystal" as "Gemstone". The element that animals such as Prize Pony and Goldfish belong to (real gem like) is referred to as Treasure. Therefore, do we have official terminologies for this game?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    If you read the thread of Battlegrounds & Tournaments Strategy Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....amp-Discussion), it refers to the element you called "Crystal" as "Gemstone". The element that animals such as Prize Pony and Goldfish belong to (real gem like) is referred to as Treasure. Therefore, do we have official terminologies for this game?
    Yes, but it's actually not right . Because a Crystal animal can not attack with a gem and a Treasure Animal can not attack with a treasure, which brings me confused .

Host(ess)
    ThePjays
    Level 48 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Well, Old Granite Golem won round 31!! I was never able to beat him. My little one's account was stuck on round 24 both of them. It's as if the server said "Not today" because we actually became stuck at the same time.

Meanwhile, I managed to breed a daredevil and an elephanton.

Oh well, some of the "at a chance" incidents that occur with this game makes a technical brain like mine really wonder at times. Just how bad do they want us to spend real dollars using gems for Fantasy pleasures.

I just might take up gardening 😂😂😂
    Have a great day and I appreciate everyone's post which assisted me and the twins along the way of the battle.

UPDATE: 2:10pm (CST) I have 11hours left for the Tournament and the level 15 Skyger (after over 5 attempts) FINALLY.. Gave a Critical hit to old Granite golem 😂😂😂😂 This is bologna!! Still there is no way to finish the Tournament without spending gems. Which I refuse to spend. No way
    Last edited by ThePjays; 09-20-16 at 12:23 PM.

Mammoth Trunk slays me!!! He's adorable at level 3.

Rhino Keeper

I lost

Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    I just defeated Mammoth Trunk using the Nature element from Twilight Troll (see Post #4). This is a long tournament and I'm happy it's over. It's confirmed that after Round 32 there is no more vote ticket (required for the Stand United Storybook event) and no other special prizes either (such as 1,000 apples) other than the Mammoth Trunk. Trunk is in Storage now but I'm not sure I will bring him out soon as I have quite a few animals to be hatched. In addition, I have several Lightning/Earth Super Rare animals to be raised to the Epic level at this time. Good luck to all of you who tries to complete this tournament.
    I used Nature on Twilight Troll and lost.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hilove69 View Post
    hi supermaay, answer is

(fire electric) < (zodiac) < (dark treasure)
    (fire nature water electric cosmic valentine) < (rainbow) < (earth dark egypt shamrock)
    Thanks! I've been wondering about this for months now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hilove69 View Post
    GOOD LUCK everybody !!! (I have a new treasure animal to test.)

1) Bipartibison 1 (Water/Fire) -> (electric x-mas rainbow* / earth water zodiac rainbow* ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) EARTH rainbow win
    2) Silly Goose 1 (Earth/Fire) -> (gem / earth water zodiac ; service)
    -----------------------------------> Pisces 10(ZODIAC/WATER) water zodiac zodiac loss
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony 10(treasure) treasure(neutral) TREASURE win
    3) Nightmare 2 (Dark/Fire) -> (fire treasure tree cosmic / earth water ; service)
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony 10(TREASURE) treasure treasure treasure loss
    -----------------------------------> Libertree(TREE/WATER) water tree tree loss
    -----------------------------------> Lemurcury(COSMIC/EARTH) earth cosmic cosmic loss
    -----------------------------------> Gretel(WATER/FIRE) fire WATER win
    4) Petite Panda 3 (Electric/Fire) -> (earth* skull zodiac* rainbow* / earth* zodiac* rainbow* ; music service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth RAINBOW win
    5) Steamtrunk 3 (Water/Fire) -> (electric x-mas rainbow* / earth water zodiac rainbow* ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) EARTH rainbow win
    6) Confetti Yeti 4 (Electric/Water) -> (earth autumn* skull zodiac rainbow* / electric x-mas autumn* rainbow* ; shamrock)
    -----------------------------------> Barn owl(AUTUMN/fire) autumn autumn autumn loss
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) EARTH win
    7) Sapphire Cthulhu 5 (Gem/Water) -> (dark treasure / electric rainbow ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Cereberus(ELECTRIC/DARK) ELECTRIC dark win
    8) Bipartibison 6 (Water/Fire) -> (electric x-mas rainbow* / earth water zodiac rainbow* ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth rainbow RAINBOW win
    9) Sidekicker 5 (Nature/Fire) -> (gem fire halloween rainbow* / water zodiac rainbow* ; spring service)
    -----------------------------------> Grand Unicorn(RAINBOW/GEM) gem RAINBOW RAINBOW win
    10) Rudolphin 6 (Water/Nature) -> (electric x-mas autumn rainbow* / gem rainbow* ; valentine spring)
    -----------------------------------> Grand Unicorn(RAINBOW/GEM) GEM win
    11) Candy Crane 11 (Electric/Fire) -> (earth* skull zodiac* rainbow* / earth* zodiac* rainbow* ; music service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth rainbow EARTH win
    12) Magma Mouse 7 (Dark/Fire) -> (fire treasure tree cosmic / earth water ; service)
    -----------------------------------> Libertree(TREE/WATER) TREE WATER win
    13) Ra 8 (Egypt/Fire) -> (water* tree / earth water* zodiac)
    -----------------------------------> Easter Bunny(WATER/EARTH) water earth water loss
    -----------------------------------> Libertree(TREE/WATER) water TREE win
    14) Cheep 9 (Dark/Nature) -> (fire* tree cosmic / fire* halloween ; spring service)
    -----------------------------------> Giving Treent(TREE/FIRE) fire fire TREE win
    15) Medoe 10 (Water/Nature) -> (electric x-mas autumn rainbow* / gem rainbow* ; valentine spring)
    -----------------------------------> Grand Unicorn(RAINBOW/GEM) rainbow gem rainbow loss
    -----------------------------------> Grand Unicorn(RAINBOW/GEM) rainbow RAINBOW win
    16) Hansel 12 (Earth/Nature) -> (gem* nature icecream / gem* halloween ; spring)
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) gem GEM GEM win
    17) Obsidian Cyclop 13 (Gem/Earth) -> (dark treasure tree egypt / gem icecream)
    -----------------------------------> Treent(TREE) tree tree tree loss
    -----------------------------------> Jade Kirin(GEM/DARK) dark dark dark loss
    -----------------------------------> Cereberus(electric/DARK) dark dark dark loss
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) gem gem GEM win
    18) Bipartibison 14 (Water/Fire) -> (electric x-mas rainbow* / earth water zodiac rainbow* ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth RAINBOW win
    19) Liger 10 (Electric/Fire) -> (earth* skull zodiac* rainbow* / earth* zodiac* rainbow* ; music service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth rainbow rainbow loss
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth earth earth loss
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) RAINBOW rainbow rainbow win
    20) Skeletal Steed 10 (Skull/Fire) -> (earth* / earth* water zodiac rainbow ; valentine music service)
    -----------------------------------> Easter Bunny(WATER/EARTH) WATER win
    21) Snowmanatee 11 (Water/Earth) -> (x-mas autumn / gem nature icecream ; valentine)
    -----------------------------------> Hibearnate(AUTUMN/NATURE) nature nature autumn loss
    -----------------------------------> Toy Poodle(X-MAS/NATURE) nature x-mas X-MAS win
    22) Rock Candy Rhino 12 (Dark/Water) -> (treasure cosmic / electric autumn ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony 10(TREASURE) treasure treasure treasure loss
    -----------------------------------> Beauty(ELECTRIC/fire) electric electric electric loss
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony 14(TREASURE) treasure treasure treasure loss
    -----------------------------------> Lemurcury(COSMIC/earth) cosmic cosmic cosmic loss
    -----------------------------------> Beauty(ELECTRIC/fire) electric ELECTRIC win
    23) Fladingo 14 (Dark/Fire) -> (fire treasure tree cosmic / earth water ; service)
    -----------------------------------> Libertree(TREE/WATER) tree water TREE win
    24) Typhoon Tiger 16 (Dark/Water) -> (treasure cosmic / electric autumn ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Beauty(ELECTRIC/fire) electric electric electric loss
    -----------------------------------> Cereberus(ELECTRIC/dark) electric electric electric loss
    -----------------------------------> Mardi Claw(ELECTRIC/dark) electric electric ELECTRIC win
    25) Ghostrich 16 (Earth/Nature) -> (gem* nature icecream / gem* halloween ; spring)
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) gem gem gem loss
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) gem GEM win
    26) Arboar 16 (Water/Nature) -> (electric x-mas autumn rainbow* / gem rainbow* ; valentine spring)
    -----------------------------------> Grand Unicorn(RAINBOW/GEM) RAINBOW rainbow win
    27) Noelephant 16 (Nature/Fire) -> (gem fire halloween rainbow* / water zodiac rainbow* ; spring service)
    -----------------------------------> Grand Unicorn(RAINBOW/GEM) rainbow rainbow rainbow loss
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(GEM) gem GEM win
    28) Owl Bear 16 (Dark/Nature) -> (fire* tree cosmic / fire* halloween ; spring service)
    -----------------------------------> Giving Treent(TREE/FIRE) fire tree fire loss
    -----------------------------------> Little Red(nature/FIRE) fire fire fire loss
    -----------------------------------> Treent(TREE) tree tree tree loss
    -----------------------------------> Reckless Roc 10(electric/FIRE) fire fire fire loss
    -----------------------------------> Prince Charring(dark/FIRE) fire fire fire loss
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(gem) gem gem gem (all neutral) loss
    -----------------------------------> Little Red(nature/FIRE) FIRE win
    29) Great Danebow 17 (Electric/Water) -> (earth autumn* skull zodiac rainbow* / electric x-mas autumn* rainbow* ; shamrock)
    30) Plutopus 18 (Cosmic/Water) -> (earth rainbow* / electric rainbow* ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth rainbow earth loss
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) rainbow rainbow rainbow loss
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth EARTH win
    31) Granite Galem 19 (Gem/Earth) -> (dark treasure tree egypt / gem icecream)
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(gem) gem gem gem loss
    -----------------------------------> Crystal Unicorn(gem) GEM gem win
    32) Bipartibison 19 (Water/Fire) -> (electric x-mas rainbow* / earth water zodiac rainbow* ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth RAINBOW RAINBOW win
    33) Weasel Witch 13 (Dark/Water) -> (treasure cosmic / electric autumn ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Treent(tree) tree tree tree (all neutral) loss
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony(TREASURE) treasure treasure treasure loss I made a epic level Prize Pony
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony(TREASURE) treasure treasure treasure loss
    -----------------------------------> Prize Pony(TREASURE) treasure treasure TREASURE win
    34) Sheriff of Naughtyh 14 (Dark/Fire) -> (fire treasure tree cosmic / earth water ; service)
    -----------------------------------> Libertree(TREE/WATER) WATER win
    35) Spring Wing 15 (Dark/Nature) -> (fire* tree cosmic / fire* halloween ; spring service)
    -----------------------------------> Giving Treent(TREE/FIRE) fire fire tree loss
    -----------------------------------> Giving Treent(TREE/FIRE) TREE win
    36) Orangubang 16 (Electric/Fire) -> (earth* skull zodiac* rainbow* / earth* zodiac* rainbow* ; music service)
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) earth earth rainbow loss
    -----------------------------------> Pokey Pilot(RAINBOW/EARTH) rainbow RAINBOW win
    37) Cancer 18 (Zodiac/Water) -> (dark treasure / x-mas rainbow)
    -----------------------------------> Twilight Troll 10(DARK/nature) nature(neutral) dark DARK win HAHA!!!
    38) Nutcracker 14 (Water/Fire) -> (electric x-mas rainbow* / earth water zodiac rainbow* ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Rockodile(WATER/EARTH) earth water WATER win
    39) Tornadodo 15 (Water/Earth) -> (x-mas autumn / gem nature icecream ; valentine)
    -----------------------------------> Twilight Troll 10(dark/NAUTRE) nature nature nature loss
    -----------------------------------> Toy Poodle(X-MAS/NATURE) nature X-MAS win
    40) Georaffe 16 (Earth/Nature) -> (gem* nature icecream / gem* halloween ; spring)
    -----------------------------------> Twilight Troll 10(dark/NAUTRE) nature nature nature loss
    -----------------------------------> Scaredy Cat(HALLOWEEN/NATURE) nature HALLOWEEN win
    41) Chilly Goat 17 (Water/Nature) -> (electric x-mas autumn rainbow* / gem rainbow* ; valentine spring)
    -----------------------------------> Grand Unicorn(RAINBOW/GEM) gem rainbow RAINBOW win
    42) Wyburn 18 (Nature/Fire) -> (gem fire halloween rainbow* / water zodiac rainbow* ; spring service)
    -----------------------------------> Eerie Owl(HALLOWEEN/FIRE) fire halloween HALLOWEEN win
    43) Snappy Turtle 20 (Water/Fire) -> (electric x-mas rainbow* / earth water zodiac rainbow* ; valentine service)
    -----------------------------------> Rockodile(WATER/EARTH) earth water water loss when i was low level, I always use this one that i have only epic, looks strong, but, result is not good, (because its rare, not super or ultra rare?)
    -----------------------------------> Hercules(ELECTRIC/EARTH) earth earth ELECTRIC win
    44) Grumpy Gorilla 20 (Dark/Nature) -> (fire* tree cosmic / fire* halloween ; spring service)
    -----------------------------------> Hercules(electric/earth) earth(weak) electric(neutral) electric(neutral) loss
    -----------------------------------> Eerie Owl(HALLOWEEN/FIRE) FIRE halloween win
    45) Mammoth Trunk 20 (Electric/Earth) -> (earth autumn zodiac / nature gem icecream ; shamrock music)
    -----------------------------------> Aurora Pegasus 10(dark/NAUTRE) nature nature nature loss
    -----------------------------------> Vanillamb(ICECREAM/EARTH) earth icecream ICECREAM win

Mammoth Trunk (25hrs)(25hrs)(electric earth)(super rare)

TOTAL: 45 win, 42 loss
    Thank you for the detailed post. I love how you don't just share how you won and how you lost, but rather, and more interesting for me, which elements to use and which elements to avoid, so that I can use what I have and have a better chance.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678