Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand united storybook

Banned
    Just got the breeding time for fire fox. Know have to expand the forest one more time though I was saving up to 5,000,000 coins I can't any more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    Just got the breeding time for fire fox. Know have to expand the forest one more time though I was saving up to 5,000,000 coins I can't any more.
    Scratch that can't buy anymore habitats😡😮😣

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    CHAPTER 6 ACT 3 (last act) = Hatch a Fire glider (skip 39) Then reward is Donkeycrat

Steps prior to this are in post 1, and later steps will gradually be added

Executive Chef
    What to do! So my storybook just auto started and obviously chapter one was easy and I would never say no to food! But do I keep going or just stop now! I don't want to just not do an event but don't want my forest full of animals I don't like to much, I don't like the birthday bear and my eyes are drawn to him every time I'm in my forest!!

The Republiphant isn't in my storage or anywhere to be seen - what can I do? Please help. Many thanks.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Billymilky View Post
    The Republiphant isn't in my storage or anywhere to be seen - what can I do? Please help. Many thanks.
    Try turning your device off/on again. It worked for me

New Resident
    For chapter 2 bred my Fairy Ferret with Lightning Leopard and got a Petite Panda!!!

Rhino Keeper
    That is a lot of food for an elephant that returns so little in coins! And all the ones I've gotten in the past were lame in the arena.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Camelota View Post
    For chapter 2 bred my Fairy Ferret with Lightning Leopard and got a Petite Panda!!!
    LUCKY!! I've been trying for that one ever since I got the Meadoe. I'm scared that it will soon be one of the "Soon to Expire" animals Congrats Now I want to try that combo next o.o

Executive Chef
    So the nest of Cosmic Phoenix hach , breed accelerates from Ladypug . Pyro Pony / Ember Bear paired again and got Dream Bat , Cosmic Phoenix and Firefox . So 1st attempt for Fireglider with Daredevil / Pyro Pony I got 21 hours Gold Lion
    I noticed in this storybook you breeding Super Rare animals so many, but breeding common animals so hard

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast