Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand united storybook

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Not a fan of mammoths, ESPECIALLY after finding out it is based after Trump >_> I played round one for the apples but it only gave out some voting ticket and some coins...hmm I might try again to get some apples however definitely don't plan on advancing far since I don't want that animal.

The other animals aren't ones I really wan't, not sure If I will do my best to get them all or just go for the first one. I'm leaning more towards the first one and leave it at that.
    After Day 1 of the storybook event, you will win 8,000 apples. One of the three acts in Day 1 requires you to defeat the Round 1 animal (Bipartibison) of the Mammoth Trunk battle tournament. Winning Round 1 gives you a ticket and some coins. After Round 1, passing each round will give you 300 apples as the prize. You need to keep playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Alideh View Post
    Not a fan of mammoths, ESPECIALLY after finding out it is based after Trump >_> I played round one for the apples but it only gave out some voting ticket and some coins...hmm I might try again to get some apples however definitely don't plan on advancing far since I don't want that animal.

The other animals aren't ones I really wan't, not sure If I will do my best to get them all or just go for the first one. I'm leaning more towards the first one and leave it at that.
    If you only play for apples, you need to stop playing at the end of Day 2. On Day 1 you win 8,000 apples. You will win Republiphant on Day 2. You need to spend apples to raise Republiphant starting Day 3 so you will actually lose apples.

Banned
    I've got a flyerfox, not a fire fox

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoMom101 View Post
    For those who are interested... There are two main political parties in the United States. The Republican Party is represented by an Elephant (hence the Republiphant). The Democratic Party is represented by a Donkey (hence the Donkeycrat). When the two parties work together in the House of Representatives or in the Senate to get something done (which is rare these days) it is called a Bi-Partisan effort (hence the Bipartibison).

I am with everyone else on this..I have no interest in a Donald Trump Mammoth..If I am lucky enough to make it through the tournament in time I plan on renaming him something more dignified.

However, the Bipartibson is such an extremely rare animal - at least in the United States that I think it would be a great thing to have (haha).

Also I live out here in the west and we love our Bison in any colors.

Good Luck to everyone who joins in the Storybook!
    Thank you for that information☆ It gives more sense to the event animals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ABABAU View Post
    I've got a flyerfox, not a fire fox
    Flyer fox is a Super Rare animal while Firefox is a common animal which is much easier to breed.

Rhino Keeper
    Clark_Wayne, Thank you for speeding ahead and posting steps! I could not make it thru these storybooks without those that speed ahead so I can prepare for future chapters

Rhino Keeper
    who else finds the tournament prize distasteful?

Already a glitch for me. I completed the first battle and won. It said I got the apple prize and then it said I had to do round 1 again and I lost, don't know what is going on.

Rhino Keeper
    So I wasn't prepped food wise for this and I figured I'll hold off and start later and I tried for bandit. I now have a 41 timer (first crystal animal 😆 I bought CU during Friday deal)after breeding CU&Yak. I thought OK I can still do this then I saw hatch a Firefox 😟

I don't find it distasteful, as an Aussie I interpreted the mammoth as the developers taking the piss, I'm just more disappointed that it's another star spangled banner theme, like that's the only country in the world.

Also disappointed that it's another event that forces us to have to win battles when as soon as a tournament starts, battles are magically harder to win...

Very glad I won't be wasting materials on completing this event...

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast