Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand united storybook

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    argg i didn't recognize him LOL
    (normal since i'm not in the US, i don't him often LOL)

if someone know the animals name in english, i'm glad to have them
    Ha ha! Yeah, I didn't get it immediately either. Thought he had funny hair and then saw the necktie and it all came together, lol!

Anyway, the elephant is called Republiphant and the main prize is Bipartibison. Don't know the name of the third one yet.
    Last edited by Sandybellee; 09-09-16 at 12:29 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Nope, not cute enough to spend all my apples on this storybook, and I don't care about US elections... Don't really want the Trump mammoth either...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    Has anyone initiated the discussion thread for the 45-round, 12-day Mammoth Trunk Battle Tournament yet?
    I don't think so. Hopefully someone who will update the opponent list will do it soon!

Farm Supplier
    I don't like animals with flag colors. I will pass this event and safe my apples.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    I don't like animals with flag colors. I will pass this event and safe my apples.
    Yeah, I'm also treating this as an opportunity to collect apples and whatever we get from the earlier chapters without any pressure to finish.

I got it right away, my first thought was: I dont want sth connected to Trump
    But the question is: Is it some kind of joke like: Uh Trump looks like this silly mammoth or is it to celebrate him as candidate, then for sure I dont want him. Opinions?
    And as I hate these american colors themed things (we had enough of it and on top Im not American and patriotism isnt sth Im interested in) so Im not gonna finish it. Im gonna get the first 2 and then stop there

Executive Chef
    I'm back in disadvantage , I have no Fairy Ferret and only 1 gems. Can not buy gems me . I lose one day again from Storybook . So I will not be able to end the Storybook

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I'm back in disadvantage , I have no Fairy Ferret and only 1 gems. Can not buy gems me . I lose one day again from Storybook . So I will not be able to end the Storybook
    I don't have fairy ferret so I am not starting the storybook yet.
    I will try to breed one first.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I don't have fairy ferret so I am not starting the storybook yet.
    I will try to breed one first.
    I don't have a fairy ferret either (I sold all of them). It should be very easy to breed. My first try with Pyro Pony + Pandaffodil was successful (a 3-hour timer). You need to hatch (3 hours) and then raise it to Level 4 (another 3 hours) before you can use it for breeding. Thus, a total of 9 hours is the minimum time required.

Executive Chef
    @Clark_Wayne The donkey is called Donkeycrat.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast