Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand united storybook

Quote Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    Instead of getting firefox it gave me a 14hr animal. Since I cant hatch firefox before the day is done does that mean I cant finish the event now as Ill be one day behind?
    If you get a day behind, there is no wait time before the next day starts, so since you're behind on day 4, and won't finish the tasks before midnight, whenever you do finish the tasks, chapter 5 will immediately start

Farm Supplier
    Wonderful thanks! I thought Id still have to wait until midnight after making the fox to start it. I swear I can never breed what I want when I need it. Im still soo bummed about julius beaver, been trying for him since I unlocked electric and now he is gone. I tried for treent a bunch of times and didnt get her either

Executive Chef
    A heads up for everyone doing the storybook: just won round 32 in the tourney against Bipartibison and received a vote. So you need it for some later chapter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    Epic form :
    Attachment 33483
    Hm... That doesn't actually look bad at all. Kind of cool how the lower half looks like it's full of water. This is making me reconsider if I should continue until the donkey...

Rhino Keeper
    not to bothered with this event ahhhhh nice breather for me only getting the 1st two from this one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I sold off my Birthday Bear, even though he was level 15, for that exact reason. Almost said something about that in my earlier post about not liking the overly-bright and obnoxiously-patterned looks of this group. I like natural looking colors in my forest.
    I agree, a more natural blend of colours without the sparkles and sequins. But to each their own. To all who are taking part good luck. Wishing you all the best. Im still on the fence and I need to make a decision!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    A heads up for everyone doing the storybook: just won round 32 in the tourney against Bipartibison and received a vote. So you need it for some later chapter.
    We may need to beat Bipartibison 5 times in the tournament. They are Rounds 1, 8, 18, 32, and 45. It will be Level 20 Bipartibison at Round 45 but I'm not sure for the storybook if we need to go all the way to the final round or if Rounds 32 is giving the final vote ticket required for passing the storybook act. I am starting Round 39 soon and will provide the update when I complete the entire 45 rounds. Good luck all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    We may need to beat Bipartibison 5 times in the tournament. They are Rounds 1, 8, 18, 32, and 45. It will be Level 20 Bipartibison at Round 45 but I'm not sure for the storybook if we need to go all the way to the final round or if Rounds 32 is giving the final vote ticket required for passing the storybook act. I am starting Round 39 soon and will provide the update when I complete the entire 45 rounds. Good luck all.
    Round 45 should be the tournament prize Mammoth Trunk and not Bipartibison.

Host(ess)
    Just got to chapter 4 this morning requiring winning 8 rounds in the tournament. I avoid the tournaments as a rule because they are unfair as to which match ups will win. Case in point, on my primary acct I matched up a level 15 Jingle Shells against a level 2 dragon and won. On my second acct I did the same pairing and lost. I also refuse to use gems to skip.
    If this is the way things are going to go, I am out!

I wish good luck to players who are participating & thank Storm8 for the free dragon but I am done and not going further on both my accts.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Round 45 should be the tournament prize Mammoth Trunk and not Bipartibison.
    You're correct. My mistake. Let's see if there is a Bipartibison between Round 32 and 45 to beat.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast