Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand united storybook

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by groovyedwin View Post
    who else finds the tournament prize distasteful?
    I haven't seen uglier animals in my life!!! Disgusting..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    What is the cutoff level for high v low? The little red storybook I was low, but now I am level 22. I have 0 ability to hatch anything I want/need and feel Ill be stuck on hatching the firefox if Im not low level anymore. My land is full of shock foxes, ferrets, and turtisles
    sad to tell you mate.... I started little red on lvl22 so you are consider high level.... the game start on your current level so level 22 or above is consider high lvl...

1) below level 17 = you might not get the Ultra rare for your end prize although it says in the picture
    2) Below level 21 = you get the ultra rare but you can escape the second super rare to level 15
    3) lvl 22 & above = you have to breed the super rare to level 15 ( it is very difficult IMO for our level I know )

start on the last day & hopefully you can accumulate AT LEAST 50K apples or you will never make it to day 10
    On little red, my schedule is ALL 5 hr apples 225x6 or 8hr apples ( If you have problems maintaining this schedule because of coins play battlegrounds more), the battlegrounds will help you A LOT with the apples so play as much as possible...

look at the end schedule when the super rare last food cost at little red quest we are lucky to get 26K apples on final stage if this super rare is 30K apples end schedule, we need 110K APPLES just level 10~15level without counting the TOTAL APPLES for rare & level 1~10 for super rare....it is very hard I know but hopefully you have gems prepare

Good luck mate

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    sad to tell you mate.... I started little red on lvl22 so you are consider high level.... the game start on your current level so level 22 or above is consider high lvl...

1) below level 17 = you might not get the Ultra rare for your end prize although it says in the picture
    2) Below level 21 = you get the ultra rare but you can escape the second super rare to level 15
    3) lvl 22 & above = you have to breed the super rare to level 15 ( it is very difficult IMO for our level I know )

start on the last day & hopefully you can accumulate AT LEAST 50K apples or you will never make it to day 10
    On little red, my schedule is ALL 5 hr apples 225x6 or 8hr apples ( If you have problems maintaining this schedule because of coins play battlegrounds more), the battlegrounds will help you A LOT with the apples so play as much as possible...

look at the end schedule when the super rare last food cost at little red quest we are lucky to get 26K apples on final stage if this super rare is 30K apples end schedule, we need 110K APPLES just level 10~15level without counting the TOTAL APPLES for rare & level 1~10 for super rare....it is very hard I know but hopefully you have gems prepare

Good luck mate
    Im probably not gonna be able to finish then only have 30k apples and 150ish gems. Thats an insane amount of apples and with how luck based this game is its ridiculous. Oh well, at least these animals arent super cute so Im not missing much

Rhino Keeper
    Other than the donkey I don't like these at all, so I'm not even going to bother. I'm not American and while I have a couple of American themed animals which I enjoy, like the eagle and the betta fish, I don't want an island full of American flags.

Rhino Keeper
    Im probably not gonna be able to finish then only have 30k apples and 150ish gems. Thats an insane amount of apples and with how luck based this game is its ridiculous. Oh well, at least these animals arent super cute so Im not missing much
    well little red was nicely design to put me in this pain .... well I guess if it is not the animals you want for our level dun bother lol when we are much higher level things get so much easier

Farm Supplier
    One more question sorry, if I skip and start a day early and finish it (say do day 1 and 2 on day 1) will day 3 start at midnight or will I have to wait a full 24hrs after midnight to start day 3?

Executive Chef
    One more question sorry, if I skip and start a day early and finish it (say do day 1 and 2 on day 1) will day 3 start at midnight or will I have to wait a full 24hrs after midnight to start day 3?
    You will have to wait for 24 hours for day 3.

Executive Chef
    Skipping to start a day early will NOT change when the following day starts. You will have to wait or spend more gems. It is generally not a valuable use of your gems.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    I think I've decided to skip the rest of the storybook. I have Republiphant in storage where it will stay and I will dedicate this time to breeding what I want and collecting apples.
    I have nothing against the USA, in fact, I was an exchange student there for a year and loved it and made many great friends, but I don't really want too many flag animals in my forest (no matter which country's flag) and I already have Patriotter, Brave Eagle and Libertree, all of which I like very much.
    I will try to win the tourney though, because the Donald Trump Mammoth is just hilarious and topical and would make a quirky addition to the forest! (And I've missed out on the Steel Woolly Mammoth twice already!)

Good luck to everyone whatever you choose to do!

Bring on the elections! God Bless the U.S.A

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast