Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Stand united storybook

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Congratulations Drachenia! So glad you made it. I made it too, with a little help from a few gems to speed up obsidian cyclops out of the den and nest.

Congrats to all of you first rounders who are finishing up today and good luck to all of you second & third rounders who are still going.
    Thanks Saucysammis ! Yes , I am pleased that you get the Bipartibison have. I congratulate all the people to complete the storybook and good luck to all the still working on the tasks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    It's worth a try emailing S8 to explain what happened with all the glitching. They may give you the last dragon. Obviously there's no photo evidence to show how close you were but maybe they would enter your game to see what your activity was or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    There was so much happening....the time difference you see is coz of the time difference on my iPad and laptop ... And I was posting from my laptop while playing the game on the I pad. ...
    Any ways ... No sweat ... It's just a game..... But when you are so close and don't reach the final... It is frustrating... And it's happened twice to me.... ..
    actually you can try this, there is a way btw.... It happen when I was at DS I was having the problems like 31aug2002.. I took a pic when I was at my final hours, storybook final hours HAVE A TIMER on your right top... & took another pic when the glitch happen & took pics showing I DID NOT get the ultra rare... since I did not bother about that ultra rare look but I email S8 with the pics & explain....

when it is the ultra rare I wanted my final hours I always took a pic since there is a timer... but 31aug2002 glitch was really bad to delete & download again.... I was having problems with farms resetting means if I harvest the next reload the farms will be empty but my story quest is not log in... this is huge esp the last quest demands 6 x 8hr harvest but it does not log in & obviously I am not planting 8hr AGAIN as time is always very tight on the last 24hours.... the timer pic can show prove .....

S8 did give me the Ultra rare on storage btw so good job on that but I do have pics showing I did have eggs or harvest requirements so maybe you want to try that for the ultra rare you need.... I could not blame S8 btw because I was using an old android device btw

Rhino Keeper
    thanks Clark_Wayne for running in front so I can have a very easy story quest completion would be so hard without knowing what is in front

Rhino Keeper
    My timer still says 14 hours so I do still have time to collect my last crops and feed the skygers I have waiting, right? It's not going to suddenly end with today's update?
    Last edited by monbohn; 09-20-16 at 09:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by monbohn View Post
    My timer still says 14 hours so I do still have time to collect my last crops and feed the skygers I have waiting, right? It's not going to suddenly end with today's update?
    Yes you should be able to believe the timer on the storybook. My storybook ended a few days ago but went beyond an unrelated timer...some sort of value pack I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saucysammis View Post
    Yes you should be able to believe the timer on the storybook. My storybook ended a few days ago but went beyond an unrelated timer...some sort of value pack I think.
    Thank you. I had a little moment of panic, lol.

Executive Chef
    I am late posting this but I did manage to finish the Storybook with a few hours to spare on Sunday. Sunday Morning I had finished evolving a Fire Glider to feed for Chapter 7 Act 2. So I managed to complete Chapters 7, 8, 9 and 10 in one day without using any gems. So it is possible for anyone who is still going. Good Luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    actually you can try this, there is a way btw.... It happen when I was at DS I was having the problems like 31aug2002.. I took a pic when I was at my final hours, storybook final hours HAVE A TIMER on your right top... & took another pic when the glitch happen & took pics showing I DID NOT get the ultra rare... since I did not bother about that ultra rare look but I email S8 with the pics & explain....

when it is the ultra rare I wanted my final hours I always took a pic since there is a timer... but 31aug2002 glitch was really bad to delete & download again.... I was having problems with farms resetting means if I harvest the next reload the farms will be empty but my story quest is not log in... this is huge esp the last quest demands 6 x 8hr harvest but it does not log in & obviously I am not planting 8hr AGAIN as time is always very tight on the last 24hours.... the timer pic can show prove .....

S8 did give me the Ultra rare on storage btw so good job on that but I do have pics showing I did have eggs or harvest requirements so maybe you want to try that for the ultra rare you need.... I could not blame S8 btw because I was using an old android device btw
    Thank you so much for your suggestions...
    As it is I did not much care for the Bipartibison... But I was so near to getting it that when I didn't I was really frustrated.
    It has happened to me for a 2nd time. I did not get the hades also ... I was battling it in the last few minutes of the tournament and the game froze.
    Probably it is an issue with my device... I am using a 4 yr old iPad 2.
    It is updated and has plenty of space in it. And I started having this problem during that event.. And it has continued. Deleting and reinstalling also eats up my data especially in a tournament....
    Anyway no sweat!!!

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	863.8 KB 
ID:	33584 sorry about the player above who had troubles and didn't make it. Thanks to this treat i made it luckily. Don't give up. Cheers
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Thank you so much for your suggestions...
    As it is I did not much care for the Bipartibison... But I was so near to getting it that when I didn't I was really frustrated.
    It has happened to me for a 2nd time. I did not get the hades also ... I was battling it in the last few minutes of the tournament and the game froze.
    Probably it is an issue with my device... I am using a 4 yr old iPad 2.
    It is updated and has plenty of space in it. And I started having this problem during that event.. And it has continued. Deleting and reinstalling also eats up my data especially in a tournament....
    Anyway no sweat!!!
    NO WAY mate.... hades is WAY TOO CUTE & awesome to pass I would fight or even spend gems to get it... I can understand the pain of you going through & not getting it because of a glitch... if there is a nice animal just take the pics I mention, S8 is understandable since there is pics to back you up... but it is still tedious taking pics but hey at least you can get it than spending days for nothing

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223