Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand united storybook

Executive Chef
    I really hate all these red white and blue animals. And the Mammonth Trunk. I like to keep politics out of my games. I'm here to forget about crud like that. More Fantasy, less politics, please.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Banned
    Yeah, Clark Wayne I just raised my elephant to LVL15 too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    me too LOL
    Thank you so very much Clark Wayne! I don't know what I'd do without you!

Executive Chef
    What kind of habitat do we need for the donkeycrat a reward in the event?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Hm... That doesn't actually look bad at all. Kind of cool how the lower half looks like it's full of water. This is making me reconsider if I should continue until the donkey...
    Nah... Decided to stick with my decision to stop and leave the elephant in storage. I don't want to waste any apples right now because I'm trying to get to a baseline of 1 million. It was very easy to do in DS but I've been much more eager to feed my FFS animals so I still haven't managed it here.

Sorry, I have a noob question. Regarding the step to hatch a Firefox, does that part complete when you put the egg in the nest, or when the actual animal comes out of the egg?

I've got two animals breeding now and the timer is 9 hours so I'm hoping it's a Firefox. However I will only get the hatch a Firefox step tomorrow, so wondering if I should wait till I get that step to pop the egg on the nest?

Rhino Keeper
    since medoe had expired there is not any breeding I really wanted & special thanks to Clark_Wayne for doing the story so fast .....

before I even start story quest
    I got 5x firefox with CU X any dark/fire, I have 4 baby firefox at level 1 in my island & I have to sold one

once I start my story quest
    2x hotdog 1x super rare fire/dark animal no firefox lol even with the same CU x any dark/fire breed are you kidding me lol

If I can have a fail please fail me with a 40+ hr breed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter_Miyako View Post
    Sorry, I have a noob question. Regarding the step to hatch a Firefox, does that part complete when you put the egg in the nest, or when the actual animal comes out of the egg?

I've got two animals breeding now and the timer is 9 hours so I'm hoping it's a Firefox. However I will only get the hatch a Firefox step tomorrow, so wondering if I should wait till I get that step to pop the egg on the nest?

it only counts when you BREED FINISH & put in the nest or HATCH the egg.... & MAKE SURE "hatch the firefox" is prompt if not you will have to do it again...

dark X fire or CU X dark/fire is 9hr for firefox congrats

you have to wait for tom & make sure the firefox hatch is prompt before you put it in the nest or just leave it in the nest & DO NOT HATCH till firefox is prompt

Executive Chef
    So I get Fireglider and am still in the timeframe of the storybook . Has anyone ever feed costs for Donkycrat ?

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I don't have fairy ferret so I am not starting the storybook yet.
    I will try to breed one first.

It forced my start yesterday, are you still waiting on yours?