Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand united storybook

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    CHAPTER 10 - Act 5 = FEED SKYGER x 40. Yes FORTY times. So either have 3 Skygers if you can to save food. At least,if you have to evolve Skyger only takes 3 hrs and not 7hrs like the breeding and hatching, but time could be tight by then.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    Hiya! You can't get Treent from breeding. You get it from expanding. It's in the area before the main area (whereas Lightening Leopard is in the area after the main area). That area is green. I hope my directions aren't too confusing. You should see a tiny little animal squigglying around.

Good luck!
    There was a treent you could breed. Shes gone now. She was dark/nature. I kept trying when I first started playing cause she seemed unique and like she wouldnt stay around long (I was right!) but I couldnt manage to get her. Sorry idk her name.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    There was a treent you could breed. Shes gone now. She was dark/nature. I kept trying when I first started playing cause she seemed unique and like she wouldnt stay around long (I was right!) but I couldnt manage to get her. Sorry idk her name.
    it is trick and treat
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterminate View Post
    Oh, I see. I'm sorry, I thought you meant the regular Treent. Sorry you couldn't get the one you wanted, or Julius Beaver. Happens to the rest of us too. I'd been trying off and on to get the Brave Eagle, then when they announced they were discontinuing it, I stepped up my efforts to around the clock. Even sped up breeding/hatching a few times. Never got him. I wish you the best of luck with the events & your future breeding. Take care.

THANK YOU
    CLARK_WAYNE
    Your posts are so very much appreciated and a HUGE help!!
    THANK YOU moderators & forum participants for the invaluable help!
    The trouble with trouble is, it starts out as fun
    FF ID: AaAPocos
    DS ID: CB's DraGoons
    CS ID: CB's Kingdom

Farm Supplier
    Oh, I see. I'm sorry, I thought you meant the regular Treent. Sorry you couldn't get the one you wanted, or Julius Beaver. Happens to the rest of us too. I'd been trying off and on to get the Brave Eagle, then when they announced they were discontinuing it, I stepped up my efforts to around the clock. Even sped up breeding/hatching a few times. Never got him. I wish you the best of luck with the events & your future breeding. Take care.
    Thank you, you as well! Sucks you couldnt get the eagle. I hope I can manage tessla llama before they get rid of him!!

Executive Chef
    This has been an unusual Storybook for me. Everything was going fine until the Hatch a Firefox step. Breeding commons is normally very simple for me but this time I bred a Hot Dog (14 hour), Cursed Rose (21 hour), Hot Dog (14 hour), and Ember Bear (13 hour) before I finally got the 9 hour timer needed. I will not be able to hatch the Firefox until tomorrow morning. At that point I will be 3 days behind in the Storybook. I planted 4 crops of Rune Priunes (20 hour) so I can quickly get the 60 Red Posters required by Chapter 5 Act 3. My next Breeding Attempt will be the Fire Glider required for Chapter 6 Act 3. If I can get it on the first try I should be able to complete through Chapter 6 tomorrow and even Start Chapter 7. Evolving the Donkeycrat will stop my progress at Chapter 7 Act 3 but I hope to start Chapter 9 on time. We will see how well it goes from here but being 3 days behind is a little uncomfortable.

Fortunately I have plenty of food and I just have one more round to go in the tournament, so I have already collected all the votes needed. I also have a baby Firefox to feed while waiting. Now I just need to breed that Fire Glider first thing in the morning tomorrow. If I do, I will raise my baby Firefox to Level 4 so that I can feed it 30 times without having to evolve it. I also have a baby Fire Glider when it comes time to feed it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    This has been an unusual Storybook for me. Everything was going fine until the Hatch a Firefox step. Breeding commons is normally very simple for me but this time I bred a Hot Dog (14 hour), Cursed Rose (21 hour), Hot Dog (14 hour), and Ember Bear (13 hour) before I finally got the 9 hour timer needed. I will not be able to hatch the Firefox until tomorrow morning. At that point I will be 3 days behind in the Storybook. I planted 4 crops of Rune Priunes (20 hour) so I can quickly get the 60 Red Posters required by Chapter 5 Act 3. My next Breeding Attempt will be the Fire Glider required for Chapter 6 Act 3. If I can get it on the first try I should be able to complete through Chapter 6 tomorrow and even Start Chapter 7. Evolving the Donkeycrat will stop my progress at Chapter 7 Act 3 but I hope to start Chapter 9 on time. We will see how well it goes from here but being 3 days behind is a little uncomfortable.

Fortunately I have plenty of food and I just have one more round to go in the tournament, so I have already collected all the votes needed. I also have a baby Firefox to feed while waiting. Now I just need to breed that Fire Glider first thing in the morning tomorrow. If I do, I will raise my baby Firefox to Level 4 so that I can feed it 30 times without having to evolve it. I also have a baby Fire Glider when it comes time to feed it.
    same here too... firefox is like an army before I even start story quest... once I start 2 x hot dog & others but no firefox.... I would gladly take that curse rose fail though

btw you only need to plant 2 x rune prune for 60 red posters because there is still 4x or 2x mana bananas otw

you are still good once you manage to get fire glider to hatch since the last skyker is 100% with fire x water. but CU x Skyker I hope for a fail lol. your still awesome

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post

I wish you the best of luck! I really appreciate your posts. You are always so helpful! I was a little worried about you when you stopped posting your Mammoth Trunk tournament results. Glad to see you are doing well with the tournament.

Thank you to everyone that posts. Your experiences, ideas, etc. are very helpful. Good luck everyone!

Banned
    I wish you the best of luck! I really appreciate your posts. You are always so helpful! I was a little worried about you when you stopped posting your Mammoth Trunk tournament results. Glad to see you are doing well with the tournament.

Thank you to everyone that posts. Your experiences, ideas, etc. are very helpful. Good luck everyone!
    Just finished parts 5 and 6. Yay☺😃