Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ultra Rare: Glimmer Dragon September 9 2016

Farm Supplier
    Good for you!!! Hope it works out

Rhino Keeper
    I won't buy it ever again. What a joke. Water dragons. Can you get any more common?

Executive Chef
    I got my first diamond last time the temple was on sale--it took almost the whole 7 days, but since I hadn't managed to breed a diamond in three years of playing, it was worth it. This time with temple activated, I finally got my first diamond hybrids! Mercury is waiting on nest for its habitat to finish, and currently breeding is diamond/splatter with 30 hours!

So I'm pro-temple, since I can't breed a diamond anything without it.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    I got my first diamond last time the temple was on sale--it took almost the whole 7 days, but since I hadn't managed to breed a diamond in three years of playing, it was worth it. This time with temple activated, I finally got my first diamond hybrids! Mercury is waiting on nest for its habitat to finish, and currently breeding is diamond/splatter with 30 hours!

So I'm pro-temple, since I can't breed a diamond anything without it.
    Congrats! Nice to see it works for someone, cause it never worked for me
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Nightclub Owner
    Probably going to take a break from this one and Valiant during the second half of the tourney. I need them to focus on battling

(sorry kooky )

No worries! KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-14-16 at 02:54 PM. Reason: inappropriate comment
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Crazy thing is with the diamond temple and 2nd roost activated if I had a gold sale and IF the diamond temple were working I would be spending lots of gold so thanks storm8 for saving me my $$🤑

Farm Supplier
    DiamondPrism and Air..put on nest for a trial run and bam...30 hrs.....Glimmer is mine
    Now if that would only happen with Valiant
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-14-16 at 02:53 PM. Reason: removed third party tool reference

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I never even bought the Diamond Temple. I'm scared it wouldn't be worth it and looking at this thread it may have been a wise choice, lol.

About 15 minutes ago, I got 27 hours... Yay............, I couldn't believe my eyes, was it a Diamond Prism? But hey, is there any other 27 hours dragon instead of Diamond Prism? If it's really a Diamond Prism, then it was a nice surprise fail for Glimmer... I've been waiting for Diamond Prism for quite a long time too...

Nightclub Owner
    Still trying today
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast