Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Ultra Rare: Glimmer Dragon September 9 2016

Fashion Designer
    30 hours with Diamond and Rainbow after several Social fails, Diamond Temple activated.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    For help with your temple, please send an email to support@storm8.com.
    Realy is any help for this strange temple? I have activated temple 3 days ago (breed rainbow & diamond) and got 12 fails, just water,rainbow,ambasador. No diamond dragon in 12 times (speed up) breed with temple, strange. :-(

Farm Supplier
    I have Infinity and a Diamond but I don't have Rainbow!!!!! I have some rainbow hybrids.... Any suggestions on what to breed??? I have Pot of Gold, Lollipop, Tie Dye, Double Rose, Chameleon...... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh ��

Nightclub Owner
    Still trying
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
    Hey Flatfoot did you design this one as well?(Not sure if you are the only designer there but sheesh this is beautiful)
    I did! There are two other designers, but I'm the one that does most of the "creative" content. New dragons, stories, text, etc.

Got with Diamond 15 and rainbow 10, first try with Diamond temple active and last go of the boosted breeding. Before that I had used diamond and rainbow sentinel (as I still need Valiant) but there were too many basic fails so decided to switch.

Still need Diamond prism, will try a few more with rainbow before going back to diamond champion again...

Executive Chef
    Activated my temple earlier today, as I had an emergency with one of my furry children these past 2 days...I managed to either get a gold or a diamond, 44 hrs on my roost atm, lol. Good luck, this one is sooooo beautiful and shiiiny! <3

Executive Chef
    PS...I'll take great care of anubis or diamond prism fails, those 2 don't like me at all. mercury, crusader, diamond, and gold love me though. Ohh and angel too...

Executive Chef
    If there are no other 30 hr fails with diamond / rainbow combo then I just got it! Diamond lvl 9 and rainbow lvl 10 with temple activated. Got a 3rd Anubis and 3rd gold as well as multiple rainbows I deleted because I have 3 already as well as double rainbow. Very excited for this one Flatfoot did a wonderful job! Good luck everyone trying for this beauty!

Rhino Keeper
    Two breeding roosts going. Diamond temple active. Speed bred all weekend with breeding boost and not only no glimmer but no diamonds either . I will not spend gold in future if doing so and good efforts produce no results.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast