Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moving to a New Device?

Rhino Keeper

Moving to a New Device?

Can you move your Bakery Story 2 data to another device using the Storm8 user and password like some of the other games do?

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to use a game that has the feature. Once you move one game all games under that storm ID will also transfer. You may have to restart the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    So I did do this by first installing Bakery Story and logging in but when I installed this one next it's still at Level 1 and I restarted the game and still nothing.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    So I did do this by first installing Bakery Story and logging in but when I installed this one next it's still at Level 1 and I restarted the game and still nothing.
    What platforms are your old and new devices? If you're on iOS for both devices, you can force shut your bakery and log into Game Centre and then start BS2.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

To add: can you install all your games apps and try transferring again? Your previous attempt might have failed cos the transfer was done prior to installing BS2.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-10-16 at 07:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Phew thank you rynetory!

I've just followed your advice after my BS2 reset to the beginning after I updated my iPad (it gave me a mad panic!)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bexiboo2 View Post
    Phew thank you rynetory!

I've just followed your advice after my BS2 reset to the beginning after I updated my iPad (it gave me a mad panic!)
    Awesome! So happy to hear that you have recovered your bakery! Thank you for letting me know.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah both devices were IOS. I was transferring from an IPad to an IPhone 6S. I managed to transfer all games to my phone with the Storm8 ID, except Restaurant Story and Bakery Story 2 which I installed after the transfer.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by oo56 View Post
    Yeah both devices were IOS. I was transferring from an IPad to an IPhone 6S. I managed to transfer all games to my phone with the Storm8 ID, except Restaurant Story and Bakery Story 2 which I installed after the transfer.
    Those installed after the transfer wouldn't work, sorry. To resolve this, you'll need to do another transfer one more time to get the data of those 2 games. I don't think the game allows you to transfer the same account again. Do you have another account to transfer and then do another transfer using this account? If not, you can send an email to support@storm8.com and get an agent to assist you on this.

New Resident

Retore level

I got a new phone.. how do I restore my level?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by danie63 View Post
    I got a new phone.. how do I restore my level?
    You can use the Login feature to transfer your storm ID and games over to your new device. Bakery Story 2 does not have the login feature, you will need to use Bakery Story 1.

Please see the instructions on post 1 of the New Logon Feature thread.

If you have issues transferring yourself, you can contact Support: support form and they can transfer your games.

If you are selling/giving away your old device, please contact Support and have them remove your ID tagged to your old device.

(Merged to similiar topic thread)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast