Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    I wish we could buy tress for coins, not sure whether it's worth spending gems.
    You can buy two trees for coin which is part of the first goal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You can buy two trees for coin which is part of the first goal
    Yeah, I got that, sorry wrongly worded Just wish we could buy more trees for coins, you know if it was the other way around: 4 coin trees and 2 gem trees

Host(ess)
    Prices are cheap to be honest, 9000 for the B & B, can't remember how much the trees were but won't break the bank (unless like me you were down to 300 gold lol). But it's a nuisance for space, especially since the donkey pens just took up a load of already valuable space

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I got that, just wish it was the other way around: 4 coin trees and 2 gem trees
    Agreed! I bought one gem tree because I like the look of it and I hope to have enough gems by the end of this to buy a second (gotta keep it even)! And thank you judyandthecat for updating with the coin tree cost!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Coin cost for trees 2000 each so very reasonable
    Great, I can manage that! So far so good...as long as the trees cost the same for everyone and don't turn out to be of varying prices as some items have been in the past.

I wish we could buy more trees for coins, not sure whether it's worth spending gems. Would be nicer to have 4 coin trees and 2 gem trees.
    I agree. I was hoping it would be something like the Grape event, where you could get two white vines for coins and two gilded vines for gems. Not that I can afford getting hit for 99 gems twice, let alone 4 times...but oh well. Maybe I can just get one Golden Maple tree.

Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    The new bed and breakfast I believe was 9,000 coins. Can't remember what the trees cost. You can have a max of 2 maple trees, but there is also a new "Golden Maple Tree" that costs 99 gems and you can have a max of 4. (Funny, I would expect the coin trees to have a higher max limit than the gem trees.) Anyhow, the Golden Maple Tree allows you to collect 2 items (combination of maple syrup and maple leaves) every 2 hours rather than the 1 that the normal maple trees will give you.
    9,000 coins for a new building, that's doable as well. Thanks, everyone, for the info. I can't wait to get home and start this event!

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all,

This event is for iOS as for Android players Dunno the required level though.

Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Is there supposed to be a timer on the maple trees so I know how long I have until next collection. My coin trees have no timer.

I have posted the recipes for the new crafts found in:
    Bed and Breakfast
    Candy Maker
    Dairy
    Kitchen
    Bakery
    Deep Fryer

These are in the first post you will likely have to make all of these items for the goals so start making the other items needed like brown and white sugar....

Hi, what if you are not of a level in which to acquire a candy maker? Will I still be able to finish the event?

Quote Originally Posted by TammyDebono View Post
    Hi, what if you are not of a level in which to acquire a candy maker? Will I still be able to finish the event?
    If you have the event then the recipe in the candy maker is not likely part of the event.
    These are permanent recipes so some of the recipes might not be included in the event.
    Keep checking post 1 for the goals

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast