Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Like PookieBear50 I have been selling leaves, maple syrup and maple cookies since I finished. None of the items have stayed in the shop for long. I have a few syrups and leaves left and will put them up for sale but with the time remaining I don't think it will help anyone.

Ryntory2 - Can you find out if the building will become animated after the event? Also will we be given the option to rotate the maple grove after the event ends or will it be like the grape trellises?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    well if so many are finished with the event, they are not feeling generous today! Mere hours before the event will end and I have not seen even ONE maple leaf or maple syrup. : ( I really thought that I could finish this one. I probably could have if my stupid trees gave me nearly as much syrup as they have leaves. I have been like syrup-less for almost the entire event! So unfair. Blah. Sorry to be a whiner but I don't really care if anyone doesn't want to see my complaints. I am bummed just like so many others are I'm sure.
    Sorry to hear that but I saw few times maple ingredients in the newspaper in the last few days of the event and I myself have been posting them the moment I collected them.

Many players here have posted that they are selling syrups and leaves, if you added them you could check their shops and I always saw not 1 but few ingredients being on sale. I was a little surprised to still see them thinking they would be gone in a nanosecond.

This is my 4th event that I participated in and I believe that if you look hard you can find items you need, especially check your neighbours, even if you have to go through the whole long list, it always worked for me. Of course I understand if you don't have all the free time for the game, fair enough. Good luck next time! I felt this event was much more doable than few previous ones but it was dragging on mercilessly.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Ryntory2 - Can you find out if the building will become animated after the event? Also will we be given the option to rotate the maple grove after the event ends or will it be like the grape trellises?
    The Bed and Breakfast building is currently animated - the window goes from dim to lit up when there are crafts. Request for more noticeable animations has been passed to the team. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-amp-Breakfast. The Maple Glade is like the grapevines and pergola whereby we can't rotate nor store.

I was unable to finish due to being away at a 4 day cancer support gathering. I was close and offered the chance to complete the quest for 99 gems. I don't think I have quite enough and have not had a chance to check if the prize is worth it. I was very disappointed in the lack of syrup from the trees and my screen did not show when trees were ready to harvest.

I missed the opportunity to finish other game quests which I normally would be able to do. Many quests on the go.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The Bed and Breakfast building is currently animated - the window goes from dim to lit up when there are crafts. Request for more noticeable animations has been passed to the team. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-amp-Breakfast. The Maple Glade is like the grapevines and pergola whereby we can't rotate nor store.
    I'm wondering WHY the grapevines, etc cannot be rotated. I wish they could be! Storm8 - please let us rotate these items!

Exclamation

Questions! I was not able to complete the quest, real life happened. I was offered by Jed to complete a quest for 10 gems. I did, I paid them and they are gone. What did I get?! I cannot find anything in inventory or anything. Help???

I also got offered to buy the glade, I think this was a different offer, but it disappeared before I could respond.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfawolf View Post
    I'm wondering WHY the grapevines, etc cannot be rotated. I wish they could be! Storm8 - please let us rotate these items!
    Well, like some of you, I did wish they could be rotated too. I checked on the vines and pergola at the previous event. According to the team, they weren't designed to be rotated. Their functionalities are similar to crops and trees. Likewise for the Maple trees and Glade. That will explain why they're under CROPS tab in Market. Would be nice to rotate though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfawolf View Post
    Questions! I was not able to complete the quest, real life happened. I was offered by Jed to complete a quest for 10 gems. I did, I paid them and they are gone. What did I get?! I cannot find anything in inventory or anything. Help???

I also got offered to buy the glade, I think this was a different offer, but it disappeared before I could respond.
    I am not sure what was offered by Jed in your game. What was the reward for that quest? If they were coins and experience points, check your coins. If you aren't sure, you can send an email to support@storm8.com for an agent to help you to check.

Executive Chef
    I hope they bring something like this back so the people who wasn't playing/ didn't win at the time can get the maple glade and orange grove. I have only been playing since the middle of august 2018. I would love to have a maple glade and orange grove!! Please bring back storm8 😁❤

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516