Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    Deception
    1st: I have seen 10 Maple Trees (2 Maple Glade) but there is only one Maple Glade at the end of the event.
    2nd: A Maple Glade represent 5 Maple trees with each a water bucket. They are linked. We hope that we will receive 5 Maple Leaf or Maple Syrup.
    3rd: We receive only 2 items for the Maple Glade. This is equivalent to a Golden Maple Tree.
    A + .
    Perhaps this is a misunderstanding? The caption in the event screen says "Finish limited-time quests to win a Maple Glade that gives two items". Having the Maple Glade gives farmers the added advantage over those who dont - we get to collect 2 more items from the Glade cos the game limits are 2 maple trees and 4 golden maple trees.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLedger95 View Post
    All the maple trees will continue producing after the event ends correct? Since this is a permanent feature I can't imagine they would stop, but I just wanted to check and see if there is anything concrete on this. Thanks.
    Yes the trees are all permanent, including the Maple Glade if you complete the quests.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelplay24 View Post
    I completed level 5 . Made 8 cookies and then used gems to give the cookies. I got the award screen and my progress showed the level 6 tasks. I just logged back into my game and it has placed me back on level 5 and says I have given 7/8 cookies and my award skin is gone!!�� Anyone else have this problem? My gem balance has been restored as well!
    Could it be that you left your game quickly after your last action for the completion of Goal 5, and your game progress wasnt properly saved? Try visiting another farm to force save your progress before you exit the game. Can you force shut your game and start it, then craft and give another cookie?

Have a look at the below suggestions and hopefully they will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sounds like your game progress is not properly saved on the S8 servers. It could be your connection if it happens a lot. And dont leave your game running in the background. I suggest that you fresh start your game before making any event item, avoid leaving the game running in the background, avoid leaving the game immediately after your last action - make sure that you have force saved your game progress by visiting another farm. See What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? for more information.

Rhino Keeper
    Will the gem maple trees still be up for sale after the event? I want to get all 4 but it will be slow going saving for them, I was only able to get one since I bought the donkey skin.

Also, I was so excited that this was turning out to be an easy event, in just 3 days I got to the last event, and then I saw what was needed for the las one.... It's going to take forever with only 3 trees, can't imaging those with only two.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by igottapi4 View Post
    Will the gem maple trees still be up for sale after the event? I want to get all 4 but it will be slow going saving for them, I was only able to get one since I bought the donkey skin.

Also, I was so excited that this was turning out to be an easy event, in just 3 days I got to the last event, and then I saw what was needed for the las one.... It's going to take forever with only 3 trees, can't imaging those with only two.
    Yes they'll be available for purchase after, you can find them under CROPS in your Market.

So just for my understanding: After the event ends, all the Maple trees will still be producing syrup and leaves, and the game will be asking us to continue to make various items in the Maple Cottage, for the plane, train, or the truck deliveries? If so I sure hope they reduce the time for making cookies! Also will the backpack in the bakery remain? TIA

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Yes the trees are all permanent, including the Maple Glade if you complete the quests.
    Thanks rynetory2

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moissonor View Post
    Deception
    1st: I have seen 10 Maple Trees (2 Maple Glade) but there is only one Maple Glade at the end of the event.
    2nd: A Maple Glade represent 5 Maple trees with each a water bucket. They are linked. We hope that we will receive 5 Maple Leaf or Maple Syrup.
    3rd: We receive only 2 items for the Maple Glade. This is equivalent to a Golden Maple Tree.
    A + .
    I also saw the grove pictured as two sets of 5 trees and was disappointed to get just the 5 trees. But there isn't much space available anyway, so better that it is not larger! So many of my prizes are stuck in the cellar. It is odd, I agree, that five taps and buckets appear but we get just the two prizes. However, it's just a graphic representation. They did promise just the two drops.

Fashion Designer
    I can't sell both my maple syrup and also my maple leaf. Or can I..? I don't think I will finish this event and get the grandprize cuz I am having postgrad exam, so I wish I could sell some and free some spaces on my barn they're getting full... Thanks in advance for the reply... anyway, thanks TL, very nice event since forever, android players you know too bad we can't have the new beautiful skins, I love the new $9k building, it has a classic look, all new skins are elegant too I want them so bad...
    Well, I don't know why I bought the donkeys and their pen yesterday (I didn't join the donkey event either) since my farm is so full like I don't have another space even for the grandprize if I win it, hahaha.... Okay...have a great time farmers!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    I can't sell both my maple syrup and also my maple leaf. Or can I..? I don't think I will finish this event and get the grandprize cuz I am having postgrad exam, so I wish I could sell some and free some spaces on my barn they're getting full... Thanks in advance for the reply... anyway, thanks TL, very nice event since forever, android players you know too bad we can't have the new beautiful skins, I love the new $9k building, it has a classic look, all new skins are elegant too I want them so bad...
    Well, I don't know why I bought the donkeys and their pen yesterday (I didn't join the donkey event either) since my farm is so full like I don't have another space even for the grandprize if I win it, hahaha.... Okay...have a great time farmers!
    Congratulations on reaching your post grad exam! You should be able to sell extra syrup and leaves... In the Apple side of things you can. But maybe keep trying for the goal? There are 5 days left and the cookies take a long time to make so you put them in and let them go for hours while you study! Best wishes!
    Last edited by caron7; 09-15-16 at 05:45 AM.