Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

New Resident
    Android user. Just finished event. I can't access and place my maple grove. Anyone else having issues?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pokat View Post
    Android user. Just finished event. I can't access and place my maple grove. Anyone else having issues?
    Hi Pokat,

Congrats on getting your Maple Glade. Have you tried restarting your game? It should be in your cellar. Hold your finger on it and drag it onto your farm. I hope this help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJudy View Post
    Yep same here!! I thought it was suppose to drop 2 items and I have NEVER gotten 2 items from it! Rip off!!
    The Maple Glade shows 1 item when you move the bucket over it but the amount written with it, is 2 . Hopefully it was this.

Edit: I just collected from the Maple Glade and saw 1 Maple Syrup, 1 Maple Leaf and the XP,s.
    Last edited by FunkyJM; 09-13-16 at 03:38 PM.

Android user, therefore no building skins correct? They are not in warehouse so assuming we cant use

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lester1a View Post
    Android user, therefore no building skins correct? They are not in warehouse so assuming we cant use
    Hi Lester,

Building skins are on the goals for iOS players. For Android players there are gems instead of the building skins.

Originally the Maple gift basket needed 2 Maple Cookies with the other items but now just 1 Maple Cookie and the other items . I crafted the ten bags of brown sugar and 10 sacks of wheat in advance. I also crafted the 8 bowls of cream in advance as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Deception
    1st: I have seen 10 Maple Trees (2 Maple Glade) but there is only one Maple Glade at the end of the event.
    2nd: A Maple Glade represent 5 Maple trees with each a water bucket. They are linked. We hope that we will receive 5 Maple Leaf or Maple Syrup.
    3rd: We receive only 2 items for the Maple Glade. This is equivalent to a Golden Maple Tree.
    A + .
    Last edited by Moissonor; 09-13-16 at 07:55 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    All the maple trees will continue producing after the event ends correct? Since this is a permanent feature I can't imagine they would stop, but I just wanted to check and see if there is anything concrete on this. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    My pets are proving to be a good distraction - I discovered they are holding secret meetings in the far corner of the farm behind a windmill. I have surveillance evidence as you can see. Those easter chicks have been troublemakers from the start, I tell you!

Attachment 33463Attachment 33464
    OMG LOL!! Hysterical

I completed level 5 . Made 8 cookies and then used gems to give the cookies. I got the award screen and my progress showed the level 6 tasks. I just logged back into my game and it has placed me back on level 5 and says I have given 7/8 cookies and my award skin is gone!!�� Anyone else have this problem? My gem balance has been restored as well!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast