Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar

Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Maple trees - new building, trees and crafts
    Minimum level 18 - Android and iOS. More information in Buildings and Crafts Guide and Farm Activities and Features Guide

For a limited-time, complete quests to win a Maple Glade that permanently drops double the Maple items.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The trees are ready for collection immediately after purchase. Swipe the bucket over them to collect. If you can't collect, restart your game for it to take effect. After collection, the timer shows up for a 2 hr count down.
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Update: Confirmed that both Android and iOS members will have all goals.

12 Day Quest.

New Tree
    Maple tree - 2,000 coins per tree (max of 2)
    Golden maple tree - 99 gems per tree (max of 4)
    Trees take 2 hours to harvest. You will receive a random drop of maple syrup OR a maple leaf when you harvest your trees.

New Building
    Bed and Breakfast - 9,000 coins

New Crafts
    Bed and Breakfast
    Pancakes - 1 maple syrup (random from new maple trees) + 1 egg + 1 flour (45 minutes)
    Maple Cookies - 3 maple syrup + 3 maple leaves + 1 flour + 1 brown sugar (4 hours)
    Maple Bacon and Eggs - 1 maple leaf + 2 eggs + 2 bacon + 1 pancake (1 hour 30 minutes)
    Maple Gift Basket - 1 maple cookie + 1 maple syrup + 2 maple cream (45 minutes)

Dairy: Maple Cream - 2 Maple Syrup + 3 Maple Leaves + 1 Cream (1 hour 40 minutes)
    Candy Maker: Maple Candy - 1 Maple Syrup + 2 Maple Leaves (1 hour)
    Kitchen: Maple Nuts - 2 Maple Syrup + 1 Maple Leaf + 4 Peanuts (3 hours)
    Bakery: Maple Bread - 2 Maple Syrup + 1 egg + 1 flour + 1 white sugar (4 hours 20 minutes)
    Deep Fryer: Maple Donut - 2 maple cream + 1 milk + 2 eggs + 3 white sugar (2 hours 30 minutes)

Goals
    Grand Prize: A Maple Glade (gives 2 items)
    Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently Asked Questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 6
    Buy 2 Maple Trees (2000 coins each)
    Buy a Bed and Breakfast (9000 coins)
    Collect 1 Maple Leaf
    Rewards: 130 coins, 1 wagon, 28 experience points

Goal 2 of 6
    Collect 2 maple syrup (trees drop syrup or leaves)
    Make 4 pancakes (in the new bed and breakfast building)
    Give 4 pancakes to Jed
    Rewards: 180 coins, 2 stained wood arbor, 34 experience points

Goal 3 of 6
    Make 6 pancakes
    Make 9 Maple Bacon and Eggs for Lucas
    Give 9 Maple Bacon and Eggs to Lucas
    Rewards: 130 coins, 28 stars, kitchen skin (iOS) / 2 gems (Android)

Goal 4 of 6
    Collect 8 Maple Syrup
    Bake 4 Maple Bread for Jed (Bakery)
    Give 4 Maple Bread to Jed
    REWARDS: 180 Coins, 34 XP, Barn skin (iOS) / 2 gems (Android)

Goal 5 of 6
    Collect (10) Maple Syrup and Leafs (Maple Tree drop either Maple Leaf or Maple Syrup)
    Bake 8 Maple Cookies for Piper
    Give 8 Maple Cookies to Piper
    REWARDS: 130 coins, 28 XP, farm house skin (iOS) / 2 gems (Android)

Goal 6 of 6
    Make 10 maple cream in the dairy
    Make 5 maple gift baskets for guests
    Give 5 maple gift baskets to Morgan
    Rewards: 180 coins, MAPLE GLADE, 34 experience points

Breakfast with Jed
    Place Your Maple Glade
    Reward: 130 coins, 28 experience points

Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-13-16 at 12:14 AM.

The Maple tree has a tap and bucket on it when it is ready to collect!
    Outstanding Storm Team!

Last edited by judyandthecat; 09-09-16 at 03:01 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    You beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    You beat me to it!
    I am from Canada....a maple syrup event!!!

Host(ess)
    Ugh completely out of gold and farm space thanks to the donkeys and their related quests (plus it's impossible to keep up with feeding the donkeys.. but I digress!). A little space between new items would be good!! A free new land to put them on would be better 😉

Executive Chef
    Please tell me the costs for these are reasonable and not excessively draining on already exhausted resources. Anyone who completed the Donkey event is likely low on coins, and buying a new building and new trees is not going to help on refilling our coffers.

judyandthecat, please, if you could...what are the average prices for these new items?

On the plus side, it looks like this will be something like the Grape event, so perhaps it will be doable, even after back-to-back events in August.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Please tell me the costs for these are reasonable and not excessively draining on already exhausted resources. Anyone who completed the Donkey event is likely low on coins, and buying a new building and new trees is not going to help on refilling our coffers.

judyandthecat, please, if you could...what are the average prices for these new items?

On the plus side, it looks like this will be something like the Grape event, so perhaps it will be doable, even after back-to-back events in August.
    The new bed and breakfast I believe was 9,000 coins. Can't remember what the trees cost. You can have a max of 2 maple trees, but there is also a new "Golden Maple Tree" that costs 99 gems and you can have a max of 4. (Funny, I would expect the coin trees to have a higher max limit than the gem trees.) Anyhow, the Golden Maple Tree allows you to collect 2 items (combination of maple syrup and maple leaves) every 2 hours rather than the 1 that the normal maple trees will give you.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish we could buy more trees for coins, not sure whether it's worth spending gems. Would be nicer to have 4 coin trees and 2 gem trees.

Quote Originally Posted by syncler78 View Post
    The new bed and breakfast I believe was 9,000 coins. Can't remember what the trees cost. You can have a max of 2 maple trees, but there is also a new "Golden Maple Tree" that costs 99 gems and you can have a max of 4. (Funny, I would expect the coin trees to have a higher max limit than the gem trees.) Anyhow, the Golden Maple Tree allows you to collect 2 items (combination of maple syrup and maple leaves) every 2 hours rather than the 1 that the normal maple trees will give you.
    Coin cost for trees 2000 each so very reasonable

Quote Originally Posted by k1rf View Post
    Ugh completely out of gold and farm space thanks to the donkeys and their related quests (plus it's impossible to keep up with feeding the donkeys.. but I digress!). A little space between new items would be good!! A free new land to put them on would be better 😉
    What Donkey event? I don't remember that? the last event I saw was the Camping event. I DID see that there were new animals to buy, i.e. the donkeys, but i have no room for them right now.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast