Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Remember to check the newspaper and neighbors' stands. Lots of us are selling leaves and syrups now that we're finished with the event.

Rhino Keeper
    I just bought the golden maple tree and I was prepared to get just 1 item as per previous players reviews BUT I got 2 items, hope next collection will be the same. Almost done and I will help others too!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by colinwoo59 View Post
    Just got the gem tree. But it only drops one item every two hours. Shouldn't it be two??
    Welcome to the forum, colinwoo59! The gem tree drops 1 to 2 random items per collection.

New Resident

Can't get the glade

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The Maple tree has a tap and bucket on it when it is ready to collect!
    Outstanding Storm Team!

I have finished the quest, but can not claim the glade

New Resident
    I completed all the tasks and now have to "place my maple glade" how do I do this? Where is it to place? I click the go button but nothing happens

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hvthomass View Post
    I completed all the tasks and now have to "place my maple glade" how do I do this? Where is it to place? I click the go button but nothing happens
    Check in your Cellar. Any prizes won during events appear there and need to be taken out of the Cellar to be placed (or used, in the case of any skins).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FLTRX View Post
    I have finished the quest, but can not claim the glade
    After finishing the quest, did the glade appear in your Cellar? If so, you can drag it out of the Cellar and place it to claim it.

If it did not appear in your Cellar, try force-closing the app and reopening it. If it still doesn't appear, contact Support.

Farm Supplier
    As usual, I will not be able to complete this quest. I cannot spend 12 hours a day in front of my computer waiting for a miracle of someone selling what I need in the newspaper.I have not seen a single maple leaf or syrup for sale and even if I could have bought them, I do not have the time or patience to wake up in the middle of the night to play a stupid game. And the alternative of spending real money on gems instead of putting gas in my car or buying groceries is not going to happen.

Executive Chef
    well if so many are finished with the event, they are not feeling generous today! Mere hours before the event will end and I have not seen even ONE maple leaf or maple syrup. : ( I really thought that I could finish this one. I probably could have if my stupid trees gave me nearly as much syrup as they have leaves. I have been like syrup-less for almost the entire event! So unfair. Blah. Sorry to be a whiner but I don't really care if anyone doesn't want to see my complaints. I am bummed just like so many others are I'm sure.

Executive Chef
    I have been putting up Leaves and Syrup as soon as I collect them from my trees (totaling 5 or 6 items, depending on how generous my Golden Maple Tree is feeling) in quantities of 2 or 3. They usually disappear within a few minutes. If anyone else is putting these items up for sale, they are being snatched up quickly. I wish I could have helped others more, but right now I'm at work and cannot put anything up in the Side Shop.