Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Bed and Breakfast, Maple Trees - Sep 8, 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thanks!!!!
    Adding to post number one.

Breakfast in Bed 5 of 6

Collect (10) Maple Syrup and Leafs (Maple Tree drop either Maple Leaf or Maple Syrup)
    Bake 8 Maple Cookies for Piper
    Give 8 Maple Cookies to Piper
    130 coins + Farm House Skin + 28 XP

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NYM9CX View Post
    Breakfast in Bed 5 of 6

Collect (10) Maple Syrup and Leafs (Maple Tree drop either Maple Leaf or Maple Syrup)
    Woohooo post one updated
    Only goal six information is needed.
    Thank You!!!

Breakfast in Bed 5 of 6

ANDROID PLAYERS TREATED UNFAIRLY AGAIN. So upon reading the forum I realized that in leu of completing Bed in Breakfast 3 of 6 I received 2 gems...no kitchen skin. My goal 4 of 6 also shows 2 gems...no barn skin. Obviously 5 of 6 will be the same. Please CONFIRM if 6 of 6 will reward the Maple Glade...if not i'm done!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Droptilushop2 View Post
    ANDROID PLAYERS TREATED UNFAIRLY AGAIN. So upon reading the forum I realized that in leu of completing Bed in Breakfast 3 of 6 I received 2 gems...no kitchen skin. My goal 4 of 6 also shows 2 gems...no barn skin. Obviously 5 of 6 will be the same. Please CONFIRM if 6 of 6 will reward the Maple Glade...if not i'm done!!
    If I remember correctly, buildings and animals skins arent available for our Android members. I dont have an Android device so I may be wrong. Perhaps that's why the team substituted the skins prizes with gems for Android farmers instead. But I'll get confirmation on the Maple Glade for you guys.

Just a side note. With the exception of The Farmers' Market, the last 6 game updates including this are for both platforms. I'm very pleased to see the added effort from the team to extend these to the whole community. As for the Farmers' Market, well Android folks you arent missing out too much since the iOS members are having difficulties with their trucks.

Executive Chef
    Sorry rynetory, but we were excluded from the fair and the cat in the tree as well. I am a crazy cat lady lol, so I definitely remember that one, it stung. This is not me blaming you, of course. And it is actually nice to be included this time round. But I would love to get some skins too, so I can feel the pain of the previous poster. I won't say no to gems either haha, and if this is the only way to include us, I'll take it! <3 Thank you for all your hard work!

I gotta say though, unless they sub something awesome for the final grove prize, I'll opt out too...assuming it will not be available, that is.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Sorry rynetory, but we were excluded from the fair and the cat in the tree as well. I am a crazy cat lady lol, so I definitely remember that one, it stung. This is not me blaming you, of course. And it is actually nice to be included this time round. But I would love to get some skins too, so I can feel the pain of the previous poster. I won't say no to gems either haha, and if this is the only way to include us, I'll take it! <3 Thank you for all your hard work!

I gotta say though, unless they sub something awesome for the final grove prize, I'll opt out too...assuming it will not be available, that is.
    No worries Niire, I didnt take it that way. Besides you guys know that I hope to have everything available to everyone. It's wonderful when we all can play together.

Yes, you're correct; you folks were excluded from the fair. County Fair feature/event isnt available to Android folks, that's in the existing list. Sorry if I wasnt clear earlier, I am glad that we dont have more items added to the existing list of features that arent available to Android folks. As for the Maple Glade, I have submitted the question to the CMs with emphasis. But it's weekend atm so I think the soonest I get an answer is Monday morning (California time). As soon as I get an answer, I will post immediately. Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that it's for everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Breakfast in Bed 5 of 6

Breakfast in Bed 6 of 6

Make 10 Maple Cream ( In Dairy)
    Make 5 Maple Gift Baskets for guests ( In Bed and Breakfast)
    Give 5 Maple Gift Baskets to Morgan
    180 coins + 1 Maple Glade + 34 XP

Breakfast in Bed 5 of 6

Just realized I don't have machine to make cookies. Can't get until next level. We should have known this before beginning. Won't have time to level up & get machine. Bummer......I wanted the grove!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by safepe0ple View Post
    Just realized I don't have machine to make cookies. Can't get until next level. We should have known this before beginning. Won't have time to level up & get machine. Bummer......I wanted the grove!!!!
    Aren't the maple cookies in the event building B&B...the things that are leaf shaped and look like sandwich cookies?
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    No worries Niire, I didnt take it that way. Besides you guys know that I hope to have everything available to everyone. It's wonderful when we all can play together.

Yes, you're correct; you folks were excluded from the fair. County Fair feature/event isnt available to Android folks, that's in the existing list. Sorry if I wasnt clear earlier, I am glad that we dont have more items added to the existing list of features that arent available to Android folks. As for the Maple Glade, I have submitted the question to the CMs with emphasis. But it's weekend atm so I think the soonest I get an answer is Monday morning (California time). As soon as I get an answer, I will post immediately. Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that it's for everyone!
    I am sorry lol...I actually have something along the right side of the screen advertising the grove. I think it will be available. [] I'd be totally fine if they decided to sub in say an autumn kitten in its place, lol. I didn't have the money to pick it up when it was available.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-10-16 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Removed medical info for privacy reason

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast